FlashGordon401

Melvin Gordon 2018 Outlook

9 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

You need to better organize your thoughts.

My thoughts were organized just fine in both of my posts.

Edited by ESquared

The irony of course is that I was hoping for Gurley to flop (both my opponents have him) and here goes Gordon. Indeed, more disappointing than disaster, but hardly what I was hoping for.

20 minutes ago, akooreman180 said:

If 15 points from MGIII loses you your game then the rest of your team is definitely weak.

Or maybe I was more or less equal to my opponent or slight dog? (#2-#1)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

The irony of course is that I was hoping for Gurley to flop (both my opponents have him) and here goes Gordon. Indeed, more disappointing than disaster, but hardly what I was hoping for.

Or maybe I was more or less equal to my opponent or slight dog? (#2-#1)

Makes sense, I was definitely over exaggerating. However if someone loses this week with Gordon on their team they can’t really blame him for the loss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akooreman180 said:

Makes sense, I was definitely over exaggerating. However if someone loses this week with Gordon on their team they can’t really blame him for the loss. 

Nope. Nor can you really credit him if you end up winning. He did enough where it wasn't what you hoped but it wasn't by any stretch a disaster and you are still in the game. Personally I was surprised at the lack of action in the passing game. If just 2 or 3 of those receptions that went to Jackson goes to Gordon instead, we're talking probably a 20 point PPR game and no one would be complaining even the slightest about that.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ESquared said:

Nope. Nor can you really credit him if you end up winning. He did enough where it wasn't what you hoped but it wasn't by any stretch a disaster and you are still in the game. Personally I was surprised at the lack of action in the passing game. If just 2 or 3 of those receptions that went to Jackson goes to Gordon instead, we're talking probably a 20 point PPR game and no one would be complaining even the slightest about that.

Exactly. Also Lynn said prior to the game that the other RBs would be involved. I wouldn’t expect Jackson or Ekeler’s usage to be that extreme next year, I’m assuming it’s probably just because he’s returning from injury. Considering the Chargers offense didn’t exactly show up 14.4 PPR points is definitely a solid floor. Elite RB1 next year.