Corleone

Kirk Cousins 2018 Outlook

Just now, Chippa said:

damn, that scared rookie has a better qb rating than Brady and Ben, with the 9th most td passes in the league, and 8th most passing yards. More guys need to play like scared rookies

His QBR when trailing by one score on the second half of games is 41, good for 29th overall. He’s absolute garbage when the game is on the line and only has a good record against teams with losing records

whats that you say? He’s second in completion percentage? Yeah, so was Keenum last year with the same team

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

His QBR when trailing by one score on the second half of games is 41, good for 29th overall. He’s absolute garbage when the game is on the line and only has a good record against teams with losing records

whats that you say? He’s second in completion percentage? Yeah, so was Keenum last year with the same team

not even going to read the rest lol

Just now, Chippa said:

not even going to read the rest lol

Decent fantasy QB, overrated and overpaid real life QB

feel free to start him again and let us all know how it worked out for ya

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Decent fantasy QB, overrated and overpaid real life QB

feel free to start him again and let us all know how it worked out for ya

oh, I drafted him in the 14th round. I got round 14 value. Really thought it was a steal at first. Hey, of course his fantasy numbers werent good, and yea, he cost me some games this year. Dropped him after the pats game last week for Matt Ryan. But that's fantasy. Fantasy doesnt give him extra credit for working with a dog crap o-line that cant run block or pass block. Kirk Cousins is a real life very good qb. 

You're really reaching, bro. You say he's overrated, I give you credible stats that show he's having an excellent real life year (not fantasy), and then you hit me with QBR stats. A fictional statistic made up by ESPN. I'm not talking make believe, or fantasy. I'm talking real life. He's currently having a better year than Brady(not by much though)

Edited by Chippa

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

oh, I drafted him in the 14th round. I got round 14 value. Really thought it was a steal at first. Hey, of course his fantasy numbers werent good, and yea, he cost me some games this year. Dropped him after the pats game last week for Matt Ryan. But that's fantasy.

Cool story bro

Fantasy doesnt give him extra credit for working with a dog crap o-line that cant run block or pass block.

Keenum had had no trouble making the playoffs

Kirk Cousins is a real life very good qb. 

You're really reaching, bro. You say he's bad, I give you credible stats that show he's having an excellent real life year (not fantasy), and then you hit me with QBR stats. A fictional statistic made up by ESPN. I'm not talking make believe, or fantasy. I'm talking real life. He's currently having a better year than Brady(not by much though)

Brady sucks this year too, what’s your point. You want real life stats? He’s a loser, always has been and always will be

17 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

cool story bro. 

4 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Keenum had had no trouble making the playoffs

vikes o-line was better last season(not that it was any good in the first place), the defense was better, and the vikes had a considerably easier schedule. It's a team game after all

4 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Brady sucks this year too, what’s your point. You want real life stats? He’s a loser, always has been and always will be

Actually, Brady's having a good year. Not as good as other Brady seasons, but still good none the less

Edited by Chippa

Just now, Chippa said:

cool story bro. 

Where did I mention anything about my team?

Just now, Chippa said:

vikes o-line was better last season(not that it was good anyways), the defense was better, and the vikes had a considerably easier schedule. It's a team game after all

Actually, Brady's having a good year. Not as good as other Brady seasons, but still good none the less

Brady is having a good year because he can actually win football games, unlike Cousins

• Like 1

Just now, lolcopter said:

Brady is having a good year because he can actually win football games, unlike Cousins

Oh, so wins determine how good a qb is. Great logic, champ. I guess Aaron Rodgers is doggy doo doo

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Chippa said:

Oh, so wins determine how good a qb is. Great logic, champ. I guess Aaron Rodgers is doggy doo doo

He is this season for sure

1 hour ago, Chippa said:

giphy.gif

Are saying the Rodgers is awesome? 

2 hours ago, Chippa said:

because JOSH GORDON SAVED HIS BUTT!!! :lol:

What TF happened in this thread?

• Like 2

The facts of the matter is Kirk before this season used to be a good fantasy QB all he did was throw ... In real life this guy folds under pressure like no other , I've yet to see him take over a game when needed or concert first Downs in crucial times when his team needs him ... I'm really thinking about starting Josh Allen over him in my 2 QB LG this week because he is in a must win match up 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BMcP said:

What TF happened in this thread?

Starting to happen in every thread. Playoffs make for an emotional time. Women get it every month. Men get it weekly from Weeks 14-16....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2018 at 6:49 PM, Cokey said:

The facts of the matter is Kirk before this season used to be a good fantasy QB all he did was throw ... In real life this guy folds under pressure like no other , I've yet to see him take over a game when needed or concert first Downs in crucial times when his team needs him ... I'm really thinking about starting Josh Allen over him in my 2 QB LG this week because he is in a must win match up 

Couldnt agree more, but i def could see Kirk and this offense bouncing back in a big way home against MIA coming off their big win against NE.. but that doesnt change the fact that Kirk is trash ..Booger said it the best on MNF "Kirk came up small when it mattered the most."... People toss his passing stats around which are solid as they should be with those two stud WRs but the one stat that doesnt get passed around is that hes got 16 total turnovers this year...As many as Sam Darnold, more than Josh Rosen, more than Eli Manning, more than Bortles.. you get that fully guaranteed contract you shouldnt be in company with those QBs...

• Like 1

Kirk is a good fantasy QB. That's all i need him to be. Phins rank nearly last in sacks and there best cover corner Howard will be out. 300 pass yards and at least two scores here. 

Anyone else feel like he’s in a prime bounce back position this week after two stinkers? At home against a leaky Miami pass defense without their best CB? I’m rolling him out instead of Deshaun.  Hope it’s the right move.  

Fitting end to this horrid losers season.  Guy has as many big time wins as every poster on the board.  Vikings ruined future NFL contracts to give this loser the first guaranteed contract in league history.  At least Vikings can take solace in knowing he only has 2 more seasons of letdowns before they can move on.  This guys agent is a legend.  He somehow fooled teams into believing this turd didn’t stink.  Congrats Kirk on stuffing vs all the 4-5-6 win teams that you love to get up to compete against.  

The Bobby Abreu of NFL quarterbacks