Edited by Boston Home
Spelling

9 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Thanks with the help with mine! 

Do trade 2, Embiid isn't worth those 3.

Thanks! I will be the one getting Embiid

Just now, Boston Home said:

Thanks! I will be the one getting Embiid

Oh wow, totally misread that and it was the post before mine.

I'd go for trade 1 as well then!

1 minute ago, RafiBomb said:

Oh wow, totally misread that and it was the post before mine.

I'd go for trade 1 as well then!

No worries. Thanks again and good luck on ur league

Thanks for the help. Since you said you are getting Embiid and Kief, yes to both those trades. Even in a deeper league you arent giving up too much for a talent like Embiid. Great deals for you.

5 hours ago, andy1234 said:

Thanks for the help. Since you said you are getting Embiid and Kief, yes to both those trades. Even in a deeper league you arent giving up too much for a talent like Embiid. Great deals for you.

No problem. Thanks also for the help

Edited by Boston Home

24 minutes ago, sd21gr said:

dont sell Embiid, get Markieff

Thank you. I’ll be the one getting Embiid. My apologies if it was not clear on my first post.

If you are getting Embiid, I would definitely do it.  In fantasy basketball I always prefer talent over depth.  In this case, a player like Embiid with whomever else you can fill your roster with will be better than what you are giving up IMO.

Plese help with mine, thanks. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/692062-dynasty-trade-lavinepoeltl-for-d-russell-whir/

3 hours ago, brakeyawself said:

If you are getting Embiid, I would definitely do it.  In fantasy basketball I always prefer talent over depth.  In this case, a player like Embiid with whomever else you can fill your roster with will be better than what you are giving up IMO.

Plese help with mine, thanks. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/692062-dynasty-trade-lavinepoeltl-for-d-russell-whir/

Done. Thank you!

Dayummmmmmmmmmmm! 

First thing is first.. Thank you for the help on mine. I would 110% get Embid in that deal. You are getting not just best player in deal in landslide, but you too are getting Embid at a sweet discount. 

As for the second trade.. I'd probably do it. No offense, I think both Jae and Markieff have fell off in fantasy. If I had to pick the better of the two evils, it would be Markieff. It seems to me like Jae has lost his opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, thetomkuczek said:

Dayummmmmmmmmmmm! 

First thing is first.. Thank you for the help on mine. I would 110% get Embid in that deal. You are getting not just best player in deal in landslide, but you too are getting Embid at a sweet discount. 

As for the second trade.. I'd probably do it. No offense, I think both Jae and Markieff have fell off in fantasy. If I had to pick the better of the two evils, it would be Markieff. It seems to me like Jae has lost his opportunity. 

No problem. Glad to help.

Thank you for helping mine.

I was happy with the two deals that I have made but it turned sour as Boogie was my 1st round pick. 

Still have Butler, Kemba, Embiid, Teague, Valanciunas, Dunn but Cousins is really a big blow to my team :(

Hey bro, thanks for replying to my thread.

Get Embiid on Trade1

Get Markieff on Trade2 (but Markieff is pretty meh and inconsistent this season so far... but has potential to turn it around)

Just now, koti said:

Hey bro, thanks for replying to my thread.

Get Embiid on Trade1

Get Markieff on Trade2 (but Markieff is pretty meh and inconsistent this season so far... but has potential to turn it around)

Thank you for replying

Good tip on fantasy is to always get the best player in a trade.
Trade 1 You could easily get decent players off the waiver wire. Raptors bench players are great, take advantage of the cousins injury, stash some injured players or look into possible trade rumors and pick up the beneficiary. 
I had carrol and wesley in a 12 team and they have been dropped and picked up often. They are ok but replaceable.
Trade 2 I would get markieff. crowder has been horrible this season and it doesn't look like he'll be getting any better. 
Markieff has been dinged up and oubre has been eating his minutes but he has been playing some center. 

1 minute ago, BallAnd1 said:

Good tip on fantasy is to always get the best player in a trade.
Trade 1 You could easily get decent players off the waiver wire. Raptors bench players are great, take advantage of the cousins injury, stash some injured players or look into possible trade rumors and pick up the beneficiary. 
I had carrol and wesley in a 12 team and they have been dropped and picked up often. They are ok but replaceable.
Trade 2 I would get markieff. crowder has been horrible this season and it doesn't look like he'll be getting any better. 
Markieff has been dinged up and oubre has been eating his minutes but he has been playing some center. 

Thanks for the tip mate. Do you still think I can win in my league?

14 team league (Yahoo)

Standard 9-Ca

PG: Kemba Walker, Jeff Teague, Kris Dunn

SG: Jimmy Butler, Buddy Hield

SF: Danilo Gallinari

PF: Joel Embiid, Markieff Morris

C: Jonas Valanciunas, Robin Lopez

Possible WW pick-ups: Marcus Smart, Rudy Gay, Gorgui Dieng, Danny Green, Justise Winslow, JJ Barea, Jahlil Okafor, T.J McConnell