thebrowns

Patrick Mahomes II 2018 Outlook

16 minutes ago, mjb03003 said:

Well on a board as heavily trafficked as this one there will 100% be (a small minority of) people who didn't even know who Patrick Mahomes was when they drafted, saw him have two amazing weeks, heard all the buzz, and decided to OVERPAY to get him thinking it would salvage their 0-2 start. 

THOSE people will be pissed when he inevitably has a down game, because they will have missed the amazing start and then gutted their team to acquire him (instead of taking him in the 10th or 11th round like many of us did).

It isn't a RotoWorld Fantasy Football Talk thread if there isn't a ridiculous amount of overreaction. 

Will finish as the #1 FF QB this season.

That offense is a video game. College style Air Raid offense.

51 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

Anybody else thinking "trade him now" while his value is ridiculous?

Image result for get out gif

7 hours ago, fruitjacket said:

Anybody else thinking "trade him now" while his value is ridiculous?

No, everyone has a price.

I won't sell. Looking to buy in another league, but owner ain't selling. He looks like a legit high end QB1.

• Like 1

Don’t sell, dudes gonna be a star, immediately... already is. Dude has simply never failed in his life, at anything, and is in the perfect environment and situation to succeed.

Him and Tyreek are a perfect pair, Andy Reid hand selected these guys. Then add in Kelce, Watkins, Hunt. And a bad defense to keep game scripts in his favor. 

Enjoy the show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CFN said:

Don’t sell, dudes gonna be a star, immediately... already is. Dude has simply never failed in his life, at anything, and is in the perfect environment and situation to succeed.

Him and Tyreek are a perfect pair, Andy Reid hand selected these guys. Then add in Kelce, Watkins, Hunt. And a bad defense to keep game scripts in his favor. 

Enjoy the show.

this post has set him up for disaster.

enjoy everyone.

Over/Under 3.5 Touchdowns Sunday?

#8 Patrick Mahomes

won’t be a top 5 fantasy QB this week
The fact that this is even considered bold is still absurd to me. Yes, it is possible that Mahomes is suddenly the greatest quarterback the world has ever seen, or more likely, this is Trevor Siemian

all over again. Oh you remember, don’t you? This time last year, Siemian was the #1 fantasy quarterback before disappearing to the backup job in Minnesota. Now granted, Mahomes is more talented so he isn’t going to lose his job, but even in a matchup against the 49ers, I can’t predict a guy with 55 pass attempts on the year and who was drafted as a QB 2 finishing top 5, let alone QB1 overall each and every week.
Final Prediction: 304 yards, 1 TDs, 1 INT, 6 rushes, 36 rushing yards

Fantasy pros 1 of the worst bold predictions I've seen . He must of missed out. Lmfao !

Edited by TTRA1N
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TTRA1N said:

#8 Patrick Mahomes

The fact that this is even considered bold is still absurd to me. Yes, it is possible that Mahomes is suddenly the greatest quarterback the world has ever seen, or more likely, this is Trevor Siemian

all over again. Oh you remember, don’t you? This time last year, Siemian was the #1 fantasy quarterback before disappearing to the backup job in Minnesota. Now granted, Mahomes is more talented so he isn’t going to lose his job, but even in a matchup against the 49ers, I can’t predict a guy with 55 pass attempts on the year and who was drafted as a QB 2 finishing top 5, let alone QB1 overall each and every week.

Fantasy pros 1 of the worst bold predictions I've seen . He must of missed out. Lmfao !

Comparing Mahomes to Trevor Siemian? That guy needs to lose his job now. They are in no way similar nor is the start anywhere near the same. Mahomes isn't even the QB1 right now...

• Like 3

Clickbait is a real thing

Mahomes will eventually have down games because Hunt will at some point have games where he dominates and gets 25+ touches/multi-TDs.

But I don't expect the Chiefs offense to regress, they're going to staying scorching hot all season, and Mahomes will finish a top 3 fantasy QB.

Edited by jeffnsee

1 hour ago, TTRA1N said:

#8 Patrick Mahomes

How can you not predict him to finish top 5?  Are you even watching the games?  Do you see the arsenal he has around him?  Top 5 is a lock, the only question is will he finish as the #1 overall fantasy point scorer this season?

Edited by TommyKramer

12 minutes ago, jeffnsee said:

Mahomes will eventually have down games because Hunt will at some point have games where he dominates and gets 25+ touches/multi-TDs.

But I don't expect the Chiefs offense to regress, they're going to staying scorching hot all season, and Mahomes will finish a top 3 fantasy QB.

A down game for Mahomes is still top 10 for the week. 

Wonder what he could do if the Walrus would let him play a full game.....

• Like 1

As a Chefs fan, a W is a W is a W, but come on, the second half was brutal. That should not have been a ballgame.

My only "hope" is that Reid still has a season's worth of creative plays remaining and he just wanted to hold them back for next week.

Also still no picks for PM15, LET'S GO

Edited by omnom1337

He was basically a young Trevor Siemain out there today. Just slinging it. Still waiting for the growing pains and the ints that come along with it. 

2 minutes ago, Goblue356 said:

He was basically a young Trevor Siemain out there today. Just slinging it. Still waiting for the growing pains and the ints that come along with it. 

Pfftt, do not compare him to Siemien.

2 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Pfftt, do not compare him to Siemien.

I hope you know I was joking. Just referencing the idiot expert from fantasy pros from the article posted above.