thebrowns

Patrick Mahomes II 2018 Outlook

3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ya know, i been runnin' round this bored dropping my "$$$$ Money F'n Mitch $$$$" platitudes at Trubiscuits, buuut ... our boy 'Homie here has made 8 career starts, and the Chiefs are 8-0 ATS in those starts ... now, THAT'S worthy of "$$$$ Money F'n Mahomie $$$$", ya follow?  because, when ya get right down to it, the only thing that matters up in this endeavor is how we line our pockets.

now, that being said, the JINX has officially been leveled ... take the Broncos at -10  :D 

Kinda feeling the Seahawks ML +135

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Kinda feeling the Seahawks ML +135

looks good ... i'm really diggin' Panthers +130 and Broncos +325 (division games are juicy, Donks might be feeling it after spanking 'Zona - taking a stab at that huge number).

also slightly intrigued by the Pack, also at +325 ... yeah, they got no biz being on the same field as the juggernaut Rams, but ... Captain Rodgers +325?  gimme.

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

looks good ... i'm really diggin' Panthers +130 and Broncos +325 (division games are juicy, Donks might be feeling it after spanking 'Zona - taking a stab at that huge number).

also slightly intrigued by the Pack, also at +325 ... yeah, they got no biz being on the same field as the juggernaut Rams, but ... Captain Rodgers +325?  gimme.

The Rams are going to score on every possesion, even Rodgers can't fix that.

1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

The Rams are going to score on every possesion, even Rodgers can't fix that.

that's why they call it "gambling" ... i'll take my shot, tyvm.  

anyway, back to 'Homie/Denver ... the Donks damn near got them the first time around, but our boy here had some backend heroics to save the day - expecting similar, with Hunt being the difference maker this time ... and biz as usual for 'Homes

On 10/24/2018 at 11:09 AM, iretirefromfantasy said:

I am still regretting dropping this guy before week 1 to grab Conner, I could have dropped someone else :( 

At least you got Connor

I did the same thing, except I did it for a defense. I have Chicago D/ST and didn't want them out there week 1 @ GB, but I didn't want to drop them, so I figured nobody would be swooping up Mahomes after just one week.

• Like 1

Another awesome game and no posts? Are we all just spoiled and that used to 300 yard, 4 TD games from this kid?

3 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Another awesome game and no posts? Are we all just spoiled and that used to 300 yard, 4 TD games from this kid?

We’re so spoiled that the very appearance of the thread made me worry he was hurt or something.

• Haha 3

On 9/22/2018 at 2:35 PM, CFN said:

Don’t sell, dudes gonna be a star, immediately... already is. Dude has simply never failed in his life, at anything, and is in the perfect environment and situation to succeed.

Him and Tyreek are a perfect pair, Andy Reid hand selected these guys. Then add in Kelce, Watkins, Hunt. And a bad defense to keep game scripts in his favor. 

Enjoy the show.

On 9/22/2018 at 6:33 PM, Pooskay said:

this post has set him up for disaster.

enjoy everyone.

Dude is a star.

49 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

If I see less than 25pts from him I'm disappointed.

• Haha 2

Seahawks ML baby !!! 

Gas!! 

Oh and Mahomes is unreal, I don't care If QB is deep every year, this cat isn't leaving the squad. 

I own a lot of shares and while I thought he had top 10 upside I had no idea he would be deshaun watson 2017. Insane run he is on. 

14 hours ago, ginocan said:

I am not looking forward to week 12. 

Yeah.  I'm riding bareback now and am starting to think about options.  Most teams in my league hold two QBs which I think is poor strategy.  Options for me are limited to the Eli/Flacco/Keenum types.  It's not going to be pretty.  Fitz was out there on waivers but I didn't want to place an aggressive bid on him to have him rot on the bench for another 3 weeks.

Let's hope Mahomes keeps it going in 2019 and doesn't turn into Deshaun Watson 2018.

18 hours ago, ginocan said:

I am not looking forward to week 12. 

7 minutes ago, Dontrelle Willis said:

Week 12 bye week fill in should be Flacco vs OAK trust me as a Raider fan.

2 minutes ago, ADDwithFF said:

For week 12, I have Rivers vs ARI. Rivers has been making my bench look great all season so far, lol.  

if FitzMagic holds the gig, he gets San Fran week 12. 

also consider $$$$ Money F'n Mitch $$$$ - his week 12 starts on Turkey Day @ Lions. 

... but, ya know ... i may just leave MyHomie in as starter for week 12, just outta love and respect. 

• Like 2

I kept around Cousins, mainly due to the short term memory of Watson last year.

42 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

if FitzMagic holds the gig, he gets San Fran week 12. 

also consider $$$$ Money F'n Mitch $$$$ - his week 12 starts on Turkey Day @ Lions. 

... but, ya know ... i may just leave MyHomie in as starter for week 12, just outta love and respect. 

No doubt.  Ride or die

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

I kept around Cousins, mainly due to the short term memory of Watson last year.

never crossed my mind to draft/roster a second QB, that's the kinda bonus 'Homie gives ya ... one extra roster spot to churn and burn. no need carrying extra QB baggage - most recently turned into Sutton in one league, Jalen Richard in another, and Moore (Seattle) in the third. 

i will address week 12 when it comes ... as of now, i am enjoying the extra wide bench berth - more #winning. 

On 10/29/2018 at 3:56 PM, E-A-G-L-E-S said:

Hoping Tyreek doesn’t miss more than a game. The attention he draws is irreplaceable. 

Mrjyhhc.png

Full practice for Hill, for those concerned.

Edited by omnom1337
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 4:56 PM, E-A-G-L-E-S said:

Hoping Tyreek doesn’t miss more than a game. The attention he draws is irreplaceable. 

puts more pressure on the opposing D than any WR in the league - BANK. 

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

puts more pressure on the opposing D than any WR in the league - BANK. 

I'm no Hill owner, just a Chiefs guy; another overlooked aspect of his game is his presence in the punt return when he doesn't even field the kick. There have been several punts this year (could be more if the defense wasn't brutal) where the punter ends up just gifting us 10+ yards in order to ensure that the punt goes out of bounds and unreturnable. 

Doesn't show on the fantasy stat-sheets (or the IRL ones), but it's just so fun to watch how shook teams will get when they have to punt.

Edited by omnom1337
  • Like 1

I have both Mahomes and Hunt, luckily I also have Cousins and Cohen who should fill in nicely for them. Not expecting the same production obviously but both have pretty decent matchups week 12.