Corleone

Antonio Brown 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

11 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

Ruh roh...

stephpopcorn.gif

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

please stop bringing up your blatant misunderstanding of bell's situation, what you keep harping on has nothing to do with brown

What is there to misunderstand? Bell wants money and the Steelers do not want to give it to him. They are both upset with the team. I was just speculating, all knowing Steeler biggest fan.

Chill your panties. 

Edited by oliminator123

5 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

If they put over 10M into a RB without upgrading that OLine the whole front office should be fired. 

They should already be fired. Chris needs to let Mac, Bowles and the entire scouting team go. They have the most cap space and a potential franchise QB. That would lure any top coach and GM to the Jets.

4 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

i would ship him off to Buffalo or Arizona see how many balls come his way, noting but an a**hole

Would absolutely love this.  WR4 in Buffalo . . .

Edited by Bastardo!

1 minute ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Last I checked the Cowboys could use his services. 

God no. Please god no. If he was going to get traded (he won't) I'd want him to go somewhere with a decent QB.

No team will trade for Brown. He is paid a lot already and is over 30. 

4 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Last I checked the Cowboys could use his services. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

So is AB pulling the Bell card now? What is going on?

No - simply being a superstar - he did this last year too.

I think Antonio Brown is extremely upset that JuJu Smith-Schuster had more yards receiving than Brown on Sunday.  And a touchdown.  The man is quite territorial in that regard.  Real team guy...

Edited by SharkSwimmer
  • Like 5

He just being a baby that JuJu is the number one WR on that team.

Madden Curse is no jokes.

• Like 2

AB pulled his hamstring doing the Madden Cover photo shoot and is just covering up for it by being a baby. 

19 minutes ago, daguyondacouch said:

Players coach plus these personalities seems like a bad mix

This guy is a player's coach?

Image result for mike tomlin gif

I'm sure he's mad that Ben threw for 800 yards Sunday and he got 50 but man that tweet must've really set him off. I don't know why an ex-employee would say that publicly, especially after the Bell situation and knowing that locker room's not really in the best shape. And I'm not sure I'd agree Tomlin is a players' coach. He's the type of guy that won't massage egos, which is probably something you don't want in a head coach these days. The drill sergeant coach days are long gone. 

Makes me want to go and pee on this guy's rug. 

Edited by mjagger42

? to some of the stuff in this thread. JuJu is first option now, AB selfish, he’s gonna pull a Bell etc 

Gonna enjoy his 30 points in my lineup this week. All I care about. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

So is AB pulling the Bell card now? What is going on?

he is just pouting, so now he'll meet with Tomlin tomorrow they will kiss and make up and on Monday night they will force feed him upwards of 20 targets.  and with how bad t he TB corners are, PIT will be able to get away with that game plan. 

on a different note, i put the blame for all of this on Tomlin, he fosters this type of behavior being the "players" coach. 

5 minutes ago, mjagger42 said:

Well-played by Rosenhaus but he's completely untrustworthy of course. This probably won't amount to anything but it's definitely a red flag. We've seen this before from AB though, and nothing ever comes of it.

Agree. No one knows what's going on so the speculation seems pointless. Just a diva receiver being a diva receiver. He ain't gonna get traded or suspended. 

But the Pittsburgh Steelers organization is imploding plot is such a better storyline. I'll stick to that one for now and consider this just agent speak until we get more details.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2