Sign in to follow this  
brakeyawself

Dynasty Trade LaVine/Poeltl for D. Russell WHIR

16 team dynasty, we can keep between 10 and 16 players.  

My team is very young and pretty set.  I have really good PG depth, but I've been offered an upgrade of sorts.  

He has offered D'Angelo Russell for my Zach LaVine and Jakob Poeltl.  

I have Kriss Dunn on my team, so I'm not opposed to keeping he and LaVine.  But I would definitely move LaVine to get Russell.  My biggest issue is losing Jakob Poeltl who looks like he could be the real deal if he ever becomes the starter in Toronto.  I have heard that Toronto will eventually move on from Valenciunas which I think would cause Poeltl value to skyrocket.  His scoring, rebounding and blocks look like they can be top notch.  

Really, how good can/will Poeltl be?  And is that worth the difference between LaVine and Russell long term?  I would theoretically be keeping all/any of these players year to year.  Right now my other Pf/C's are Jokic, Jarrett Allen, Skai Labissiere, Zach Collins, Jordan Bell while my other PGs are Dunn, Schroeder, Ntilikina, Fultz, LaVert, Ben Simmons ( he and LaVert might not have PG status every year) and Mudiay.  I have tried trading Mudiay and no one wants him at the moment.  I also offered LaVine and Bell, or LaVine and Collins and it got turned down.

So yea, is giving up Poeltl in dynasty too much to trade LaVine for Russell? 

Leave a link, will help with yours.  Thanks.

i actually value lavine more than russell, look at how russell has been playing after injury and look at how lavine has been playing. i would stick with lavine and i believe hje has potential, personally speaking poetl hasnt even played amazing with 20+ mins but if you're high on russell i would do the trade but i personally would stick with lavine.