Rotoworld.com Forums

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 16

The week 16 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc...

Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories about your team, belong in the 2017-2018 Cool Story Bro thread.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frazier last year when Holiday went down on New Orleans averaged 13 points and 7.8 assists, all while shooting a little over 49% from the field and only turning it over two times per game. He was so good in fact, that one wondered if he may have been a long-term answer at point guard had Holiday been unable to rejoin the team any time last season.  He works very well off the ball and he is a solid distributor.  He is a very good pick and roll player and Washington knew what they were doing when they signed him to potentially back up Wall.  Frazier in the last game dished out 14 assists, and he saw more time on the court than Sotaransky.  Frazier is the pickup......run......don't walk!!

Edited by panthers528
20 minutes ago, Folarin said:

I'm a Knicks fan. Burke is taking that job soon. Can play w Frank as well

Are we talking 60 team leagues here? I d rather own Kobe:P.

1 hour ago, angel187 said:

Tomas or Frazier???

In standard leagues my guess is neither, but if someone is gonna step up then i would bet on Sato. As i mentioned before, for reasons i cant explain (yet!) maybe Mike Scott is the pick up here...

2 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Well I added both just to be on the safe side - let's see how this Works out.  Kyle A and Lyles was the drops for me.

I know Andeson has disappeared the last 2 games but i still consider him a hold. Also, Rudy Gay sounds like he is gonna be back right after the ASB but Leonard's situation is tricky and we might not see him play again this season (at least not for the Spurs:mellow:)

Just now, Manos A said:

I know Andeson has disappeared the last 2 games but i still consider him a hold. Also, Rudy Gay sounds like he is gonna be back right after the ASB but Leonard's situation is tricky and we might not see him play again this season (at least not for the Spurs:mellow:)

I know his stocks are SUPER nice but I can't Work with his inconsistent performances (at least not with POP as a coach)

Rivers will be back soon so I would probably add him instead of either Tomas or Frazier either way

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic