Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 16

With the deadline looming and still looking for a big (aside from Jarrett Allen who I got, big yaaaaas), I have my eye on a couple of guys: 

Deyonta Davis - upside upside upside. He’s been great in short spurts and if Gasol gets traded with no serviceable big in return, watch out. 

Nerlens Noel - drafted this dude, not my best decision to say the least but if he winds up in the right team he’s going to be on a lot of championship teams.

Bam Adebayo - he’s already shown his mettle when Hassan was down and with new rumblings that Hassan will be traded, he will be a run dont walk add. Hassan also hasn’t played in 4th quarters lately which should say something about what the Heat thinks of him. 

Lastly, I think I am one of few here who is still holding to Brook even without an IR spot. I pray he gets traded to a favorable spot as well. 

1 hour ago, SicarioSanity said:

With the deadline looming and still looking for a big (aside from Jarrett Allen who I got, big yaaaaas), I have my eye on a couple of guys: 

Deyonta Davis - upside upside upside. He’s been great in short spurts and if Gasol gets traded with no serviceable big in return, watch out. 

Nerlens Noel - drafted this dude, not my best decision to say the least but if he winds up in the right team he’s going to be on a lot of championship teams.

Bam Adebayo - he’s already shown his mettle when Hassan was down and with new rumblings that Hassan will be traded, he will be a run dont walk add. Hassan also hasn’t played in 4th quarters lately which should say something about what the Heat thinks of him. 

Lastly, I think I am one of few here who is still holding to Brook even without an IR spot. I pray he gets traded to a favorable spot as well. 

I like the names you mentioned (not sure about BroLo though) because they are available in the majority of leagues. I would like to add Skal once healthy and Isaac if he ever gets healthy again this season. Also, in case the Suns trade both Len and Chandler which is possible, expect Alan Williams and Bender to be relevant.

1 minute ago, Manos A said:

I like the names you mentioned (not sure about BroLo though) because they are available in the majority of leagues. I would like to add Skal once healthy and Isaac if he ever gets healthy again this season. Also, in case the Suns trade both Len and Chandler which is possible, expect Alan Williams and Bender to be relevant.

trying to move chandler and his heft contract is the only realll problem & Len would require a team that needs him.. and tbh.. i don't think the bucks want Len or they woulda gone after him with bledsoe.. (i would like to hope) 

6 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Dear I say Terrence Jones? He does play the Center spot. ;)

Who you calling Dear bro:P

2 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

Kieff Morris is ballin!

and drafted in every competitive league :P