DerrickHenrysCleats

Kenyan Drake 2018 Outlook

6 minutes ago, mdw5048 said:

Gase likes the smell of his own farts, so until Miami starts losing, he can look and say, “we are winning without Drake getting 15 touches! It’s working!”

You have to hope Miami starts losing. Local media is already all over him and that’s after he has this team 3-1.

Sorry if off topic 

Doesn't everyone enjoy the smell of their own farts?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Sorry if off topic 

Doesn't everyone enjoy the smell of their own farts?

I thought that too. My own smell fine, at least to me. It’s the ones from others that smell bad. Right? ??‍♂️

• Thanks 1

he's been a major bust. and yes, he's killing our teams right now. [Removed Cool Story] he'll probably suck for a while and then dominate just in time for the stretch run. there's no way a 4th-5th round pick can be this bad. he still has major upside. the dolphins brass are not using him right. we can't put the blame on him. lot of season left. i'm telling you now-- don't sell him short. don't make him a throw-in to a meaningful trade. hold steady. bench him for now and just be patient. even if he never turns it around, he's too good to trade for a rb3.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 2

He's gotta get more than 3 carries a game. That's just criminal on the part of Gase. 

I honestly don't get some of these HC's and how they grossly under-utilize their biggest playmakers.

Feed. Him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The G Man said:

He's gotta get more than 3 carries a game. That's just criminal on the part of Gase. 

I honestly don't get some of these HC's and how they grossly under-utilize their biggest playmakers.

Feed. Him.

Can we start a petition to get Gase fired??

The dude is a joke and constantly lies.

/Vent

I hate you and Petey both, Gase.

10 hours ago, The G Man said:

Feed. Him.

To be fair Drake is averaging 3.2 YDS/A... The only guys worse is Henry & Barber.

Out of the top50 rushers (which includes QBs) Drake is 50th in yards.

Drake isn’t producing like “their biggest playmaker”.  Gore is average 4.0.

If Drake doesn’t produce in the top30 this week, It’s probably time to cut bait on Drake.

• Haha 1

How are his blocking skills?  Maybe that's why he's not playing much.  

I just bought low on this guy...

I had to cut bait. I don't think its him per se its the way the offense is rolling with Gase. And unfortunately the Dolphins look like the same ol Dolphins are the Patriots debacle.

For once in the league I had him in, I'm so flush with running backs I could take the risk. Dumped him for Boyd.

I would argue that his current value is at the lowest it will be all season so selling now is a terrible idea. 

• Like 4

Lol no one is going to buy into him. His projections have hit an all time low so even the suckers won't fall for it at this point.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Braves16 said:

I would argue that his current value is at the lowest it will be all season so selling now is a terrible idea. 

Selling now is indeed terrible. If you’re in a shallow league just drop , nobody is buying him and whatever you could get for him is probably not worth it. He’s coming off 3 yards on 3 carries. Terrible advice to sell unless he's a smaller piece your e adding on to get someone really good. 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, sunz0r said:

Lol no one is going to buy into him. His projections have hit an all time low so even the suckers won't fall for it at this point.

That's when you buy. That's exactly what I just did. 

• Like 4

He's a must-bench in </=12 team leagues. I don't think he's droppable. What's happening here has nothing to do with him. This is Twilight Zone stuff so - don't drop him.

3 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

That's when you buy. That's exactly what I just did. 

I mean people are talking more from the perspective of the person trading Drake away and they are right. If you attempt to trade Drake away, you are not going to get anything of significant value in return.

But yea if you can acquire Drake for pennies on the dollar and plant him on the bench and see if he turns up then sure, that would be a good play.

2 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

He's a must-bench in </=12 team leagues. I don't think he's droppable. What's happening here has nothing to do with him. This is Twilight Zone stuff so - don't drop him.

The dolphins did this with Miller before he went to the Texans. Misuse of running backs is nothing new to them

Checked my lineup tonight in my ESPN league and noticed Matthew Berry is destroying Drake, which is probably a good indicator of him exploding for a monster game.

The Bengals haven't been very good against the run, but as mentioned above, Burfict returns for this game and will be looking to rip Drake's testicles off if he gets the opportunity.

Parked on my bench. If he has a big game I'll see you guys in the Vent thread Sunday night.

• Like 1

Don't sell or drop just stash. He is going to need more than 3 but he doesn't need a ton of carries to be effective. It is sad that he is basically Gore's handcuff at this point but if Gore misses any time then you are looking comfortably at an RB2 with upside (Just with Gase there is a slight chance that may be Ballage and not Drake ;) )

Started benching him last week but no way will I drop him. We all saw what he did last year, have to be other guys on your team to drop.

7 hours ago, King Gonzo said:

But yea if you can acquire Drake for pennies on the dollar and plant him on the bench and see if he turns up then sure, that would be a good play.

Exactly what I just did. Got him and Chris Hogan for Ryan Grant and Randall Cobb. 

15 hours ago, seanismorris said:

To be fair Drake is averaging 3.2 YDS/A... The only guys worse is Henry & Barber.

Out of the top50 rushers (which includes QBs) Drake is 50th in yards.

Drake isn’t producing like “their biggest playmaker”.  Gore is average 4.0.

If Drake doesn’t produce in the top30 this week, It’s probably time to cut bait on Drake.

All due respect, I disagree. For starters, 33 attempts is too small of a sample size to be relying on YPC (IMO). And, how in the hell can you give a guy 3 carriers, (3!) in a game and expect anything?! 

Drake showed what he can do when given an opportunity. He just needs more touches!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mjagger42 said:

Checked my lineup tonight in my ESPN league and noticed Matthew Berry is destroying Drake, which is probably a good indicator of him exploding for a monster game.

The Bengals haven't been very good against the run, but as mentioned above, Burfict returns for this game and will be looking to rip Drake's testicles off if he gets the opportunity.

Parked on my bench. If he has a big game I'll see you guys in the Vent thread Sunday night.

Once i saw this I put him right back in my flex spot. South Florida reporters hounded Gase this week about Drake so I'm thinking he may looking to get him going early. Burfict is back but I'm thinking Drake makes his impact in the passing game.

Edited by bigbluecrew56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1