Sign in to follow this  
xellosdax

Trade help! Trying to get Dunn. WHIR

I'm in a 14 team league H2H. Im giving away Josh Richardson and Carmelo Anthony for Kris Dunn and Lonzo Ball. Team on my signature. I am punting fg% and TO. Thoughts?

I feel you are losing a bit of value overall, you gain a lot of assists and almost 2 steals but you lose in blocks, 3s, PTS, FT%, FG%/TO which you are punting. You already have a lot of out of position assists with Draymond and potentially Millsap when he's back so I feel it's not worth to sacrifice so much for 2 categories you already are decent at. Plus those 2 are injured. I value durability of players a lot, look what happened to Turner after his concussion, he never found a rhythm after he came back. I'd try to find another trade

I was thinking with that trade I can lock up Assist,Steals,Rebounds while still being competitive with Pts,3pts,Blks,Ft%. Its like I'm trading pts,3pts,ft%, for rebs,ast,stl which I'm fine with coz I'm over at points.

The trade got vetoed. They say I am giving too much for two injured players. I am currently at 3rd place and he is at 10. Dont knoe why it got vetoed.

2 hours ago, xellosdax said:

The trade got vetoed. They say I am giving too much for two injured players. I am currently at 3rd place and he is at 10. Dont knoe why it got vetoed.

What the.. haha. There’s literally nothing worth vetoing.