Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmattdelly

who to drop and pickup? WHIR 100

thinking of dropping smart and demarre given BKN will develop their young talent and i dont need smarts inefficiency and assists

issue being that if i drop smart,i only have 1 PG elligible player

but which FA should i get? 
FA: josh jackson, marqueese chriss, bogdan bogdanovic (SAC), oubre, len, andrew harrison, boban, brolo, greg monroe

my team is

i am punting assist and FT, 10 man 9 CAT! 

PG/SG: lavine, KCP, bullock, smart
SF/PF: Prince, PG, Aminu, Kuzma, porzingis, demarre
C: capela, drummond, whiteside, WCS, 

IL: ariza

leave a link!

That’s a tough one! None of those guys are particularly attractive for me in a 10-teamed, but if you had to choose, stashing Chriss for his upside may not be a bad idea. Josh Jackson is also rising. Expect inconsistency but the opportunity is there.

Can you not trade DeMarre? He’s good enough to have some value in the market maybe? 

HELP PLS - 

Maybe you could do a trade instead that will give you more PGs in return? I'm sure Carroll and Smart will be able to net you better return that the ones in your wire.

I like Bogdan more than smart, but I get the whole 1 PG thing, my team is the same. However, I feel Smart hurts you more than he helps you. Btw Harrison could also be a sneaky great add, even though he doesn't fit in too much with your punt assists built. How about the Wizards pg, Tomas Sato something? Is he available?

Hi! New to the forums. I'd try out Bogdan Bogdanovic, he has a decent % and Kings start using their younger players rather than running the veterans. Also Oubre is a nice pickup, and since Wall's injury he's had good per-36 minute numbers, he just needs minutes and I'm sure he can get them