Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

10 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

At this point if you're desperate for a replacement RB, is he droppable? Kinda sucks that we don't know how long he will be suspended for at the moment.

I wouldn't drop him just yet, but unfortunately for Hunt owners I'd say it's HIGHLY unlikely we see him again this year.

3 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Nowhere close to the Rice video.  Hunt didn't punch the girl and drag her unconscious body.  So I don't see it having the long term effect like it did for Rice.  But for this year and maybe next year he is done.

But Rice ended up putting a ring on that girl, this was a random 19 year old girl who was according to her made him angry for not sleeping with his friend. 

Considering he has another incident of punching a random dude in Ohio earlier this year and what we seen in the video, he might have anger issues. 

Edited by Jon21

Just now, UMFLADFWM said:

Anyone know if Priest Holmes is available?

Add Damien Williams. He’s only been inactive because they’ve been keeping him fresh, like McFadden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jon21 said:

How long till we see KC statement on the matter? 

I heard they will tomorrow.

The hypocrisy of this stuff is SO annoying. The league knew, the team knew, the police closed the investigation, both the league and team knew there was video of this, and nothing for nine months. Video surfaces, and he's removed from the team in under an hour.

• Like 3

Just now, BGDDYKWL said:

The hypocrisy of this stuff is SO annoying. The league knew, the team knew, the police closed the investigation, both the league and team knew there was video of this, and nothing for nine months. Video surfaces, and he's removed from the team in under an hour.

It's not hypocrisy, it's a lack of accountability. And it's nothing new for people that are in the public eye.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Steve226 said:

giphy.gif

The 7th Beatles would be so proud of you for this one 

4 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

I'm predicting a locked thread here pretty soon :lol:

If the cops break this party up, I heard it's moving over to the Ware household.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jon21 said:

But Rice ended up putting a ring on that girl, this was a random 19 year old girl who was according to her made him angry for not sleeping with his friend. 

Considering he has another incident of punching a random dude in Ohio earlier this year and what we seen in the video, he might have anger issues. 

Lol.  Yeah he might have anger issues:blink:  My point is with Rice he never got another shot in the league.  Nobody would give him a job because of the severity of the video and it wouldn't be worth the backlash.  Don't see that happening to Hunt.  He will serve his suspension then that will be it.

4 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Is Hunt human? Judging by the video this may be a legitimate question.

predator.png

• Like 2

Just now, youngrice said:

Lol.  Yeah he might have anger issues:blink:  My point is with Rice he never got another shot in the league.  Nobody would give him a job because of the severity of the video and it wouldn't be worth the backlash.  Don't see that happening to Hunt.  He will serve his suspension then that will be it.

Well Rice wasn't doing so well before that video release so his career was already on its sun set, just the video made it quicker. 

Hunt is a rising player, worth the risk. 

5 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

It's not hypocrisy, it's a lack of accountability. And it's nothing new for people that are in the public eye.

I get what you're saying, but my problem with it is taking a stance once you're forced to is far from commendable, it verges much closer to cowardice. If you felt this wasn't suspension-worthy, then stick to your guns. And if you felt it was but hoped it would be swept under the rug, then you should be fired.

Edited by BGDDYKWL

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Let's not turn this thread into a place for your weird, casually racist ranting.

You seeing this as racist makes you the racist, not him.

• Like 3

Now the latest RW blurb says the Chiefs just found about the altercation upon release of the video...HUH??? 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Now the latest RW blurb says the Chiefs just found about the altercation upon release of the video...HUH??? 

Yeah right.  No way a billion dollar company doesn't do it research.  They just preyed this video would not make it out.

2 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

What else could they say? This is the logical 1st step.....

DENY DENY DENY