Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Right when we were having fun, someone has to talk about race....

I'm outta here!!!!! (I'm leaving work)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Now the latest RW blurb says the Chiefs just found about the altercation upon release of the video...HUH??? 

That's not really how I read it. It sounds like they knew all about it:

The Chiefs sent Kareem Hunt home from their practice facility Friday.

Hunt addressed reports of this particular altercation back in August, stating he had "learned from it" and was focused on football. Chiefs owner Clark Hunt said in August that he didn't expect Hunt to be disciplined by the league. The franchise is now acting upon the release of the video to the public. ESPN's Dan Graziano suggests the most likely short-term solution is for Hunt to make the commissioner's exempt list, which would keep him from practicing or attending games until a final decision is made. Hunt could also be facing a six-game suspension under the league's Domestic Violence Policy.
Edited by LongBalls

1 minute ago, kamaraobscura said:

I'm black and still think that you calling those players animals is disgusting

Tyreek Hill choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach....repeatedly.  How should we refer to him?  Troubled young lad? 

If you assault a woman you are an animal.  I dont care what color your skin is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The NFL has known about this since August and has done nothing again until a video goes viral.  Nothing has changed since RR.  Expect Hunt to miss the rest of FF season.

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

That's not really how I read it:

Hunt addressed reports of this particular altercation back in August, stating he had "learned from it" and was focused on football. Chiefs owner Clark Hunt said in August that he didn't expect Hunt to be disciplined by the league. The franchise is now acting upon the release of the video to the public. ESPN's Dan Graziano suggests the most likely short-term solution is for Hunt to make the commissioner's exempt list, which would keep him from practicing or attending games until a final decision is made. Hunt could also be facing a six-game suspension under the league's Domestic Violence Policy.

Check the more recent one & that commentary is where it says it

7 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

I am black.

Im talking about people with anger and rage issues who are abusing women.  YOU made it racist.

Doesn't matter if you are black or not your post was ignorant.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Check the more recent one & that commentary is where it says it

Thanks, that's the most recent update I can find right now.

5 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Now the latest RW blurb says the Chiefs just found about the altercation upon release of the video...HUH??? 

I totally believe it.  If you don't want to find something, just don't look.

4 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Yeah right.  No way a billion dollar company doesn't do it research.  They just preyed this video would not make it out.

Classic case of CYA.  If there's no paper trail, you can't prove they did have it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, t16343 said:

Spencer Ware  ALL ABOAAAARRRRRD

No dude, Damien Williams. They’ve been keeping him fresh, Ware is only active for special teams.

• Haha 1

That's not really how I read it:

so the cliff notes version

Hunt said told KC i'm sorry, KC said okay don't do it again

KC is okay with what he did and isn't going to punish their star RB and is hoping NFL won't either

now there is a video, and the public outcry is going to force NFL to suspend him

NFL and KC is desparately trying to reclaim the moral high ground

• Like 1

Just now, Zak0221 said:

Will he be inactive on gameday or is commissioner list not like that? 

commissioner list  means he can't be a part of this team unless is medical related 

no practice, no game 

Thanks, that's the most recent update I can find right now.

“The Chiefs reportedly learned of Hunt's altercation upon release of the TMZ video and are pending further action. Graziano continues the most likely short-term solution is for Hunt to make the commissioner's exempt list, which would keep him from practicing or attending games until a final decision is made. Hunt could also be facing a six-game suspension under the league's Domestic Violence Policy.”

*sorry, don’t know how to repost from the app to here*

4 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Will he be inactive on gameday or is commissioner list not like that? 

Cant play if on the list.

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

No dude, Damien Williams. They’ve been keeping him fresh, Ware is only active for special teams.

i've been down that road,  fool me once shame on you,

Edited by Panthor
  • Haha 1

So Hunt’s behavior in that video is despicable and I wouldn’t mind if he never plays professional football again.

But the video was made in February. Anyone think the guy who released it was just nervous about facing off against Hunt in his fantasy league this week?

Just now, Jon21 said:

commissioner list  means he can't be a part of this team unless is medical related 

no practice, no game 

Ok but that doesn't answer my specific question.  Does that mean Chiefs will de-activate him officially on game day aka can we put him in our IR spots when this happens?  ( its a fantasy football specific question ) 

Just now, Zak0221 said:

Ok but that doesn't answer my specific question.  Does that mean Chiefs will de-activate him officially on game day aka can we put him in our IR spots when this happens?  ( its a fantasy football specific question ) 

Doesn't count as an injury cant be in your IR spot in most site settings 

9 minutes ago, kamaraobscura said:

I'm black and still think that you calling those players animals is disgusting

fr, sometimes we're more racist against our own than white ppl

1 minute ago, Zak0221 said:

I do not believe you can designate "Commissioner Exempt List" players for IR; not on ESPN at least. 

Guys who don’t know when to walk away and persist on making something small life altering have no business being in the public eye.  How much better would his life be if he just closed the door and called security. Egos and pride will drag you down when your a thug. No pity for this dummy.