Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

“The Chiefs reportedly learned of Hunt's altercation upon release of the TMZ video and are pending further action. Graziano continues the most likely short-term solution is for Hunt to make the commissioner's exempt list, which would keep him from practicing or attending games until a final decision is made. Hunt could also be facing a six-game suspension under the league's Domestic Violence Policy.”

*sorry, don’t know how to repost from the app to here*

I believe RW is misreading Graziano's Tweet in that blurb. They learned of the release of the video, not the incident. They've known about the incident since August per the quote from owner Clark Hunt.

1 minute ago, Zak0221 said:

Ok but that doesn't answer my specific question.  Does that mean Chiefs will de-activate him officially on game day aka can we put him in our IR spots when this happens?  ( its a fantasy football specific question ) 

My league is on ESPN, just tried to put Fournette (SSPD) on my IR & they won’t allow it. Sorry, he’s gonna burn a bench spot on you

Just now, LongBalls said:

I believe RW is misreading Graziano's Tweet in that blurb. They learned of the release of the video, not the incident. They've known about the incident since August per the quote from owner Clark Hunt.

That’s the exact RW spin under the headline

5 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

Tyreek Hill choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach....repeatedly.  How should we refer to him?  Troubled young lad? 

If you assault a woman you are an animal.  I dont care what color your skin is.

if you assault anyone you are pretty much an animal in my book, man/woman/child/etc.  it really shouldn't matter, it isn't any worse if it is a man or a woman, or any other qualifier society likes to put in there.  so much for following the "golden rule"

• Like 3

For those that keep asking questions, Hunt will not play another single down this year and his Chief career is most likely over.

Edited by raidaz18
  • Haha 2

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

That’s the exact RW spin under the headline

Yeah, then they link Graziano's original Tweet. RW is misinterpreting what Graziano is saying. Nowhere does it say the Chiefs "just learned of the incident." In fact, there's ample evidence they addressed the situation in August.

7 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Will he be inactive on gameday or is commissioner list not like that? 

Where is Graziano? Can we get an update on Hunt’s status?

i read all these headlines about hunt brutalizing this women then i watch the video and thats it ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flyers_28 said:

i read all these headlines about hunt brutalizing this women then i watch the video and thats it ? 

He runs into her like she’s a 300 lb linebacker and kicks her while she’s on the ground!

1 minute ago, Flyers_28 said:

It’s more than enough for the court of public opinion. NFL’s PR is gonna take another hit & they have to hold him accountable

Just now, Flyers_28 said:

i read all these headlines about hunt brutalizing this women then i watch the video and thats it

That's it. This is a softer world now than ever. Something "as little" as that, is still in the same category. Ray Rice was worse, but Hunt is done for awhile. Doesn't matter severity, he's suppose to conduct himself as a professional. 

Just now, eg4190 said:

He runs into her like she’s a 300 lb linebacker and kicks her while she’s on the ground!

he ran into some dude lol

2 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

People like you make me sick 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Panthor said:

NFL and KC is desparately trying to reclaim the moral high ground

Then the NFL should suspend him for 1 year.  They suspended Gordon numerous seasons for smoking a blunt and having a beer, yet these animals can beat girl friends and wives and only miss a few games.  Goodell should be fired and Hunt and any other domestic abuser should be suspended indeffently. 

• Like 1

He got mad because she wouldn't have sex with one of his friends! Unemlopyment and hunt collision course 

He should have known better. The nfl has a zero tolerance stance if there is video evidence and/or public outrage.

If you were starting hunt in your flex, I suggest starting Ezekiel Elliot, joe mixon,  or tyreek hill as high character replacements.

1 minute ago, cordovahi said:

chances he plays Sunday?!?

chances he attends dinner and a show with Roger tonight?

Just now, cordovahi said:

About the same chances of it snowing in hell.

1 minute ago, cordovahi said:

Seriously? 😄

Hunt pulled from roto rankings, whatever that means:

00NFL_McCaffrey_300.jpg

Week 13 Rankings

Friday, November 30, 2018

Week 13 Running Backs

Rank Player Name Opponent Notes
1 Todd Gurley at DET -
2 Christian McCaffrey at TB -
3 Ezekiel Elliott vs. NO -
4 Saquon Barkley vs. CHI -
5 Aaron Jones vs. ARZ -
6 Alvin Kamara at DAL -
7 James Conner vs. LAC -
8 Nick Chubb at HOU -
9 Joe Mixon vs. DEN -
10 Phillip Lindsay at CIN -
11 David Johnson at GB -
12 Matt Breida at SEA Questionable (ankle)
13 Lamar Miller vs. CLE -
14 Austin Ekeler at PIT -
15 Josh Adams vs. WAS -
16 Chris Carson vs. SF -
17 Spencer Ware at OAK -