Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

19 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

A friend in another league just told me a video has been released of Hunt kicking a girl. 

If you haven’t cuff’d Hunt. Need to now!

Too late bud..

11 minutes ago, ragrag said:

Doesnt matter. Some ho in a hotel doesn’t have a draconian conduct policy at her job like Hunt does.  Was pretty clear he wasn’t defending himself and had a chance to walk away. Chose to engage instead. First offense 6 weeks. Goodell’s hammer is gonna fall quickly.

Bright side- maybe KC cuts him and he ends up playing for Washington. 

nah bro I've been stashing Guice on the IR all season in a keeper ..on that note, Guice is going to eat in 2019. 

• Like 1

With news of chiefs and nfl having known about the video, could very well possibly mean the nfl gets sued right? 

5 minutes ago, metalmat said:

By who?

Any of the victims I guess? It doesn’t make any sense that the nfl knows about it, the chiefs knew about it, we didn’t know the knew till it came out in front of all the public and it has got to have some kinda punishment in itself that they covered up a crime like this. 

Love that you edited to make a smart comment. As clueless as everyone is up to this point as to what’s going to happen including yourself.

Edited by KN033118

Just now, Born Sinner said:

So is everyone dropping Hunt or are we waiting for official news?

Why wouldn’t you wait?

8 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Why was the Ware thread locked? Hurt feelings?

Mainly the reason this thread is locked.  We have numerous reports emanating out of this thread and need to clean the thread up while dealing with some posters who were wholly out of bounds.  It will open up when the thread has been sanitized and maybe when some cooler heads prevail.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Alright folks, this thread will open up around 8:30 ET.  Let me simply remind and caution folks that this is a No Politics Zone.  No political discussion, especially personal, are allowed here per the Code of Conduct and Admins.  This has long been the rule.  We understand this type of situation touches some societal issues beyond sports and football, but this is not the place to hold those debates. 

We spent a great deal of time cleaning this thread up and because we empathize with the situation, we let a number of questionable things slide.  We won't be doing so going forward.  Please, please, please think before you post.  Do your best to research any questionable info you may have heard or read.  Link information which could be taken as conjecture to save yourself some hassle.  And let's understand this is a charged situation and do our best to respect the rest of the community and our fellow posters.  We won't be cutting folks breaks going forward in this thread and those who try to take this thread through the looking glass where it doesn't belong, will find themselves excused for the week.

Good luck.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, The 7th Beatles said:

Corporate policy also states to turn it over if someone offers a boatload of money...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

he'll never play in the league again

feminists will make sure of that

What did Patrick Bateman  just get done saying???? :angry:

3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Careers over.

Yep, I'm afraid so.

Zero percent chance the league didn't see this. We already went through this EXACT thing with the Rice tape. Can we just skip to the end?

• Like 1

Just now, MJJ28 said:

Yep, I'm afraid so.

If he can run a football, his career is nowhere near over. Plenty of convicts in the NFL, this one just has a tape.

I tip my hat to those who's fantasy seasons are over because of this. Imagine getting bumped from playoffs or #1 seed loosing because of this. This is why I laugh when people say Fantasy Football is not 95% luck..it really really is. Now we will need to hire a forensics team to do intel on most of these bird brain players before drafting them.

• Like 3

So Bill, help me understand something. After all of this time, right as the Chiefs are preparing for a Super Bowl run and are projected as the team to represent the AFc in the Super Bowl, this mysterious video finally gets released by Cleveland PD and the Hotel.

5UBZTo0.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Yep, I'm afraid so.

Andy Reid got no problem taking players with checkered histories. Rewarded definitely outweighed the risk...until now.

This news will sink the Chiefs season. No question. Dark clouds now.

Just now, nonstopfan said:

So Bill, help me understand something. After all of this time, right as the Chiefs are preparing for a Super Bowl run and are projected as the team to represent the AFc in the Super Bowl, this mysterious video finally gets released by Cleveland PD and the Hotel.

5UBZTo0.gif

Are you saying that the Patriots forced Cleveland PD to release the tape?

• Like 1