Savatage79

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

5 minutes ago, kball09 said:

If he can run a football, his career is nowhere near over. Plenty of convicts in the NFL, this one just has a tape.

Tape makes it much worse in the eyes of the NFL. Punching a woman on tape is worse than manslaughter (Donte Stallworth) off tape for NFL PR.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

So...... a multi-billion dollar operation like the NFL couldn't get the video, but TMF'nZ could?  

4875417.gif

Rapsheet is employed by the NFL. What else do you expect him to say? Gotta be a corporate guy you know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

So Bill, help me understand something. After all of this time, right as the Chiefs are preparing for a Super Bowl run and are projected as the team to represent the AFc in the Super Bowl, this mysterious video finally gets released by Cleveland PD and the Hotel.

5UBZTo0.gif

I think Bill still has some connections from his time coaching there

• Like 1

would not be surprised if they try to hide him on that exempt list for the remainder of the season and we hear very little from NFL or KC on the subject RoS on a voluntary basis, meaning unless someone or some situation that arises from this forces them to.  they are going to try to bury this for as long as possible. 

as for his career, he has the chance  to come back because he is still performing at an elite level,  but he will have to play the next few months the right way, whether it is KC or another team they will look for any opportunity to get him back on the active roster, the problem is creating an environment where that will be palpable to public opinion.  this isn't a ray rice situation where teams were basically done with him as a player and the his issues were the last straw.  in this case teams are salivating over Hunt as a player but they will need some help from forces out of their control to get him on a team

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Andy Reid got no problem taking players with checkered histories. Rewarded definitely outweighed the risk...until now.

This news will sink the Chiefs season. No question. Dark clouds now.

This ain't a history though. This is a present.

Edit: misread, agreed.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Are you saying that the Patriots forced Cleveland PD to release the tape?

Some old Cleveland connections owed Bill a favor

6 minutes ago, kball09 said:

If he can run a football, his career is nowhere near over. Plenty of convicts in the NFL, this one just has a tape.

Different era. The world exposes everything on social media platforms. Ray Rice was still fine at the end of his rope. Had a down year, but still fine. He was done- Kareem's gonna have to wait it out a year or two to even think about a comeback.

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Rapsheet is employed by the NFL. What else do you expect him to say? Gotta be a corporate guy you know. 

No doubt.... and I get having to be a corporate shill, it's his job..... It's insulting to anyone with a brain though.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Are you saying that the Patriots forced Cleveland PD to release the tape?

Not beyond the realm of possibilities. 

Great week to be a Brees/Hunt/Fournette/Kamara/MT owner fighting for a playoff spot. 

Edited by Lamont Sanford

1 minute ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Great week to be a Hunt/Fournette/Brees/Kamara/MT owner fighting for a playoff spot.

if you had that, you are basically sunk, unless your DST goes for 40 and covers these guys

? what i see in the video is the girl getting in Hunts face. Hunt pushes her back...girl gets back in his face and punches him first....

4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

? what i see in the video is the girl getting in Hunts face. Hunt pushes her back...girl gets back in his face and punches him first....

So???

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

No doubt.... and I get having to be a corporate shill, it's his job..... It's insulting to anyone with a brain though.  

Roger Goodell will play dumb and deny he knew anything about this incident. 

• Like 1

Just now, cnewbykkn said:

So???

hunt is still wrong for touching her first tho by pushing

• Like 1

Zeke screws my season last year and now riding high in 1st place with two games to go, Hunt is trying to screw me this year. Thankfully I picked up Ware a few weeks ago and will start him. This should not fall under the league's domestic abuse policy because its not domestic abuse. They met some girls, brought them back to his place, s--- happened and they were asked to leave repeatedly and the one refused, so they were physical removed. I have no problems with that, its his property. The worst of it was the guy who knocked into her knocking her down, Hunt himself didn't do too much. Certainly no Ray Rice situation. Also word from those there that she was using racial slurs calling him the "N" word. If thats the case, she deserved a Ray Rice situation. 

Every Hunt owner in this thread needs to drop this guy and pick up someone to contribute to your team (in redraft.)

Hunt will no longer do so this year. 

2 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Zeke screws my season last year and now riding high in 1st place with two games to go, Hunt is trying to screw me this year. Thankfully I picked up Ware a few weeks ago and will start him. This should not fall under the league's domestic abuse policy because its not domestic abuse. They met some girls, brought them back to his place, s--- happened and they were asked to leave repeatedly and the one refused, so they were physical removed. I have no problems with that, its his property. The worst of it was the guy who knocked into her knocking her down, Hunt himself didn't do too much. Certainly no Ray Rice situation. Also word from those there that she was using racial slurs calling him the "N" word. If thats the case, she deserved a Ray Rice situation. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Every Hunt owner in this thread needs to drop this guy and pick up someone to contribute to your team (in redraft.)

Hunt will no longer do so this year. 

yea....hunts done.

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

It’s about what happen. If Kareem had any common sense he should have skidaddle out of that hotel, instead he stuck around and found himself in the middle of something.