Rotoworld.com Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, trilly said:

Nah, it's good to see scumbags get their comeuppance. When the powerful people are abusing their power, they're scumbags - male or female.

never said it wasn't

but if he was homosexual and hit his male lover, you would not care at all

10 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

What video were you watching? The dude kicker her when she was down. Other dude snatched her phone. He was overly violent with little women around. 

that kick was a tap. im sure she didnt feel it anyways because the amount of alchohol in her....

Just now, raidaz18 said:

Where are the people who laughed at me when I said Hunt was done playing for the Chiefs?

Who's laughing now?

Probably nobody, pretty despicable situation and nobody really cares about what you said. 

13 minutes ago, trilly said:

They released him bc he lied about it, and now they have proof - at least that's what it sounds like

I don't doubt that Hunt lied to the Chiefs. 

I have no doubt the Chiefs/NFL didn't do all they could to investigate. 

Instead of taking the blame for not investigating, they are making Hunt the scapegoat by cutting him and making it seem as if this is all Hunt's fault. '

I don't have any shares of Hunt and Hunt deserves whatever punishment he gets. HOWEVER, don't let the Chiefs fool anyone into thinking they were duped. They WANTED to be duped and are trying to fool the public into thinking they are one of Hunt's victims. 

Hill = Plead guilty, completed probation, completed counseling, and owned up to his stupidity. This also all happened years prior to him being drafted by the Chiefs. Now engaged to that woman and has been named NFLPA Community MVP.

Hunt = Lied about what happened to the Chiefs management (at least so they say) and hasn't owned up to anything. Video evidence recently released with large backlash.

Two completely different situations.

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

that kick was a tap. im sure she didnt feel it anyways because the amount of alchohol in her....

That's definitely what sealed it. If he didn't come back for the kick, I think you're looking at a game or 2 suspension.

2 minutes ago, UMFLADFWM said:

Soooo... is he droppable in redraft??? 

Yes I'd say so. He's not going to be back this year. I'd hold in a Dynasty, although obviously he's going to be an empty roster spot for a while. 

No way the Chiefs've dropped him if they saw some way he'd avoid serving the suspension posthaste.

On 2/15/2018 at 7:31 PM, not an nfl scout said:

ok you guys win.....have it your way......maybe you guys should testify for him........i feel bad for him cause he's gonna need all the help he can get......this aint good by any means.......and we all know what goodell can do........its just an ugly situation that is unfortunate for a promising kid with a great opportunity that is probably gonna regret this one.

i'll give mr scout props 

he called this months ago 

15 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

It’s about what happen. If Kareem had any common sense he should have skidaddle out of that hotel, instead he stuck around and found himself in the middle of something. 

Yep, and even if it went like the guy said, then Kareem goes and kicks her in the gut while she’s bent over on the ground. These dummies just can’t walk away. 

17 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

It’s about what happen. If Kareem had any common sense he should have skidaddle out of that hotel, instead he stuck around and found himself in the middle of something. 

Yep, and even if it went like the guy said, then Kareem goes and kicks her in the gut while she’s bent over on the ground. These dummies just can’t walk away. 

24 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

No doubt.... and I get having to be a corporate shill, it's his job..... It's insulting to anyone with a brain though.  

In fairness, the Allbright and Rap tweets are not in conflict.  Rap said they didn't see the tape and tried to get it (i.e., that they were aware of it).  All Allbright says is that they were aware of it.

4 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

ah hahahahaha i'm back. i said i would be when hunt would get suspended. you all laughed at me and mocked me and said i was wrong about the leagal situation of the confrontation.....well guess what i was right.

Go back to white knighting Derek Henry. 

Contrarian here: Isn't there something in-between 'covering everything up' and 'never allowed to play football again'?

Just now, SuperMarksBros. said:

Le'veon to KC in 2019?

DAMN! Just coming here to post that.
If Bell's smart, he takes less to play there. Oh, I just realized I started that with 'if Bell's smart'. My bad.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2018/11/30/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-hits-kicks-woman-february-video/2164649002/

During training camp in August, Chiefs owner Clark Hunt addressed the incident “The team’s made up of a bunch of young men,” Hunt said Aug. 4, according to the Kansas City Star. “They’re not always going to make the best decisions, but we have a strong support system, both with the coaching staff and also with our player development department that works with young guys and talks to them about the situations that they want to be in.

“Kareem is a young man, second year in the league, obviously had a very big year on the field last year. I’m sure he learned some lessons this offseason and hopefully won’t be in those kind of situations in the future.” Clark Hunt later added that he didn’t expect the running back to be suspended. According to the Star, Kareem Hunt said at the time of the incident: “I’ve learned from it and I’m focused on football.” When questioned further, he offered little more. “Just be in the right place at the right time,” Hunt said. “I’m going to keep thinking about football and go out there and do my job.”

Yeah, but the Chiefs didn't know anything.  Just plausible deniability on their part.  They knew it. They knew police were called.  They didn't do any research into it?  Yeah.....I believe that.

Archived