Rotoworld.com Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

7 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

that kick was a tap. im sure she didnt feel it anyways because the amount of alchohol in her....

5 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

That's definitely what sealed it. If he didn't come back for the kick, I think you're looking at a game or 2 suspension.

Exactly this guys.

The push at the beginning was obvious however, instead of removing herself from the situation she continued to instigate the situation even trying to hit Hunt. At that point, a good lawyer or even a detective or DA could argue grounds for mutual combat. If she felt anyway in danger why did she continue to lunge towards him. In the video his friends got him back in the room and she still followed him.

The Kick......it speaks for itself. Indefensible. That's what doesnt look good.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

ah hahahahaha i'm back. i said i would be when hunt would get suspended. you all laughed at me and mocked me and said i was wrong about the leagal situation of the confrontation.....well guess what i was right.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, not an nfl scout said:

i might. the season aint over yet......but damn it feels good to be right about this one.....i do feel bad for hunt. but i knew it would get him in the end.

You're batting .500, incredible!!!

30 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

No doubt.... and I get having to be a corporate shill, it's his job..... It's insulting to anyone with a brain though.  

So...they couldn’t ask anyone who was allowed to watch it what happened?!  This word “investigation” - I do not think it means what you think it means, NFL.

How could the team (and the NFL) not have seen the video until now?

The NFL needs to stop using public opinion as the criteria for suspensions.  Unless someone pulls a Hernandez, get this stuff worked out in the offseason.  

1 minute ago, nygiantsfan913 said:

maybe the girl ran out of money from w hatever kind of settlement she received and decided to get hold of the tape and sell it to TMZ its awful funny it happened in february and we just hear of a video now

Something like this..... Money fixes everthing.... clearly the payments stopped from hunt to Hunts attacker 

I will never understand why she didn't press charges.  As a dude I would, and would be happy to have an NFL player $$$$$$$ hit me instead of some drunk, broke, college kid.  PLUS, you have it on camera!   Rice's wife wanted to try and keep her meal ticket, why didn't this woman with no attachment not go after him?

I don't like that the NFL (assuming they give punishment), is punishing players for things the legal system doesn't.  I'm not defending his actions, but the whole Zeke thing left a pretty disgusting taste in my mouth how the NFL decided guilt over something that seemed fabricated and untrue. 

Yes, we have the video of this incident, which clearly shows it happening.  It feels odd how this guy might be out of the league for something that occurred, but he will never have a criminal record for it happening.

Archived