Rotoworld.com Forums

Kareem Hunt 2018 Outlook

Savatage79

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IDGAFOS said:

The Chiefs look like total morons here.  They knew about the incident since day 1 and cut him when it comes to light - pathetic!

He apparently lied. Go look at the Chiefs statement. 

Just now, IDGAFOS said:

The Chiefs look like total morons here.  They knew about the incident since day 1 and cut him when it comes to light - pathetic!

They look like morons because they also have Hill, who IIRC, punched and choked his pregnant GF,

Wow. Leave the internet for a work event, and come back to the sky falling.

Guess it was a good week for me as the Hunt owner to finally pick up Ware off waivers. Whew. But still...I have Hunt in a keeper league, and suddenly everything changes.

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

He apparently lied. Go look at the Chiefs statement. 

Which means we have to believe the Chiefs are completely retarded, or are themselves lying.  Why would the Chiefs mention him avoiding suspension if they didn't think it was something at least semi-serious?

Just now, Slatykamora said:

More that it looks awful that Tyreek Hill is still on the roster. Who is convicted of worse. 

Hill wasn't in the NFL is how they'll explain that s---.  Chiefs and Redskins both like abusers- weird trend from the teams with controversial names!

They saw the footage prior to today - don't be crazy and believe their BS.

If they saw it prior to today they would of bought the footage from the source, If they didn't care what they saw. 

1 minute ago, lla887 said:

So he’s a safe drop right?  Is there a way he plays for another team this season?

Without specific details I have no way of answering this. 

I'd rage drop him just bc he's an idiot. 

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

If they saw it prior to today they would of bought the footage from the source, If they didn't care what they saw. 

They could have bought it from the hotel but if a hotel employee got a hold of a copy and sold it to TMZ....

how is andy reid still in the NFL?  Failed his children and runs teams like the absent parent he is.

Yeah. Why wasn’t he in the hotel corridor  at 3am that night? 

Archived