dashoe

Alshon Jeffery 2018 Outlook

He's a limited participant in practices for the last two weeks....what do you want to know exactly? Google Alshon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, kball09 said:

He's a limited participant in practices for the last two weeks....what do you want to know exactly? Google Alshon.

I was hoping Yahoo was lying to me and he was coming back. Guess not :(

33 minutes ago, tim14125 said:

I was hoping Yahoo was lying to me and he was coming back. Guess not :(

Looks like it will be an additional week or 2.

45 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Yes. The google very good. 

What is the expectation for this guy once he's back healthy? WR2?

Edited by noles1983

8 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

That's what I see him as.

Edited by hangin n wangin

10 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

He'll likely get the second most targeted Eagle receiver slightly behind Ertz (and no one notable after Agholor), with a big role in the endzone. So yeah I think WR 2 is fair. 

I see high upside WR2.  He played with a messed up rotator cuff all last season which was his worst per game production of his career and was still a WR2 in PPR.  

• Like 1

On 2/24/2018 at 8:57 AM, South Carolina said:

Stop! There is nothing to see here. He was the same player before and after his new Eagles contract. Perhaps he's in a place where he actually enjoys his teamates, ownership, fans & the City that he's playing for. Ever consider that? No offense to Chicago but it wasn't the greatest situation to be in as a player. You'd be miserable to if you had to play for that organization.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:13 AM, psygolf said:

I won't debate the "miserable life" of a pro athlete in a town like Chicago.   But I will be watching his dnp weeks  in '18

Image result for tootsie roll owl gif

Edited by psygolf
  • Haha 1

People see Jeffrey as the man over Nelson going forward (once he is back)? Just wary how many targets he gets if Nelson continues to breakout. As an owner of both. 

4 minutes ago, rookieqb1000 said:

People see Jeffrey as the man over Nelson going forward (once he is back)? Just wary how many targets he gets if Nelson continues to breakout. As an owner of both. 

5.5 yards per target is not good or breaking out. It’s being fed volume on a team without any other wr options. Alshon will be fine as the man at wr if/when healthy. 

• Like 1

I think WR2 for Jeffrey should he return healthy.  I hope they don't rush him back either.  Healthy and with Wentz he should be a 10-12 ppg guy at this floor, with the upside of going 12-15 ppg if lightning strikes.  My guess is somewhere around 12 ppg is what we should expect (.5 ppr).

I think Jeffery will pick up right where he left off with Wentz last year - pretty much in between WR1 and WR2.

• Like 1