dashoe

Alshon Jeffery 2018 Outlook

25 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

He's tough to own. We're all chasing production from four years ago.

Actually I’m just looking for a Wr2-  which he accomplished with ease last year

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

He's tough to own. We're all chasing production from four years ago.

He was a pleasure to own last year. He's not the same player he was in CHI, but he's been putting up solid #'s in PHI.

Wed, Sep 26

Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) has been cleared for contact.

Advice: It's a big hurdle for Jeffery after being limited to individual drills the first three weeks. Coach Doug Peterson wouldn't commit to Jeffery playing Sunday, but he's trending in the right direction. Sidelined since February, Jeffery will likely be on a snap count if he plays in Week 4.

More: Tim McManus on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Impreza178 said:

And he was playing through this shoulder injury pretty much the whole year. Dude should be very productive as a WR2 when he returns.

excited lets go GIF

14 minutes ago, DillyDilly said:

And he was playing through this shoulder injury pretty much the whole year. Dude should be very productive as a WR2 when he returns.

excited lets go GIF

tenor.gif?itemid=9797353

snap count

2 minutes ago, Sack Exchange said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9797353

snap count

Yea, I don't care about week 4. Wasn't thinking about starting him his first game back. I'm talking about hopefully week 5 and onward, or whenever he gets full reps.

1 hour ago, Impreza178 said:

Well I own him in Dynasty so I bought in at the end of those good old Chicago days and I'm not so sure I classify him as WR2. He might more be like a WR3 or FLEX.

Just now, Spyplane said:

Well I own him in Dynasty so I bought in at the end of those good old Chicago days and I'm not so sure I classify him as WR2. He might more be like a WR3 or FLEX.

That’s not what we saw last season- but I get the skepticism until u see him back performing.

If I could nab him for a wr3/flex value-  I’d do it no question.  It’s likely to go up. JMO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

His outlook this year is brighter than last year and he was very solid last year. Eagles are really thin at receiver. Volume should be there. He only got better as he developed more rapport with Wentz last season. Probably fading him even week 5 cause of a date with Xavier Rhodes, but really looking forward to having him thereafter. 

4 minutes ago, DillyDilly said:

Yea, I don't care about week 4. Wasn't thinking about starting him his first game back. I'm talking about hopefully week 5 and onward, or whenever he gets full reps.

week 5 is harrison smith + xavier rhodes in minnesota

+ hunter, richardson, and linval joseph making life miserable for wentz. + the rookie weatherly replacing everson griffin. weatherly is very very very good.

week 6 at home vs the giants seems like the week to go full steam with alshon. let's hope he stays healthy and he's the difference maker during the playoffs.

tenor.gif?itemid=8524221

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

That’s not what we saw last season- but I get the skepticism until u see him back performing.

If I could nab him for a wr3/flex value-  I’d do it no question.  It’s likely to go up. JMO

My point was that I didn't buy him at WR3/FLEX value. Obviously I'm riding it out and I know he's in a good situation but he's been hampered by bad luck for years now.

5 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Missed practice today with the sniffles

Bless his heart.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2018 at 8:49 AM, Spyplane said:

In standard leagues he finished as wr16. Even for 10 teamers, that’s a wr2. Add in he was hurt and didn’t start clicking with wentz until later(which can happen sometimes when moving to a new offense and qb) he should be able to be a wr2 pretty easily.

First game back after a long injury layoff and he’s only managed to get 1 practice in? I’m not seeing the value this week.

14 minutes ago, smeeze said:

First game back after a long injury layoff and he’s only managed to get 1 practice in? I’m not seeing the value this week.

Yeah I would definitely temper expectations for the next two weeks (week 5 date with Rhodes), but after that, free ticket to WR2 city

Just now, ponchsox said:

This guy is a WR1 with Wentz. What a beast.

More like a good WR2, but yeah his ROS outlook looks very good.

• Like 1

Just now, Singing in Dwayne said:

More like a good WR2, but yeah his ROS outlook looks very good.

Disagree 

Wow wasn't expecting such a strong performance could've used that in my starting lineup but oh well just glad that he is back. He looked fine out there making tough contested catches and getting hit/falling on his shoulder without any concern. Should be a solid WR2 with weekly upside as Wentz gets back in his groove.