Sign in to follow this  
L3onD

Luke Kornet 2017-2018 Season Outlook

young Brad Miller with the three point shot boiiiiiiii

• Like 1

No kp, no willy, high ft% high 3s with blocks... playoffs not likely

Im about to add in 10 team. 

• Like 1

Not lying, I liked what I saw. I wont add him but he played great tonight, had a couple of 3s, some defensive stats, hustled, did everything you would want from a rookie making him NBA debut. Can he continue it? Wait and see. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Not lying, I liked what I saw. I wont add him but he played great tonight, had a couple of 3s, some defensive stats, hustled, did everything you would want from a rookie making him NBA debut. Can he continue it? Wait and see. 

Reminds me of younger channing frye

• Like 1

Grabbed him in my 16 teamer. Those blocks and 3s are tasty.  I also noticed he is not available in ESPN. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bigballers4life said:

did he play any 4 or just 5 tonight? Can we expect 20 min per game?

No. Kanter was out and he got 22 minutes.

He was always solid when he was at Vandy, especially for stepping beyond the 3 arc as a big man.

Will probably wait and see what kind of role he carves out for himself once Kanter does come back. 

If he can get him some mins, he may be worth scooping up.

UniKornet! So sneaky:ph34r: ughhh who to drop?? Not scary Terry...noooo

But UniKornet! The 2nd horn of Kristaps! Ughhh

• Haha 2

I know it must suck for ESPNers to have to wait until he clears waivers but the Knicks neeeeed to give this kid minutes. He's 7'1, 7'3 wingspan, he can move reeally well out there, has a quick high release, blocks shots at a high rate, knows where to be and how to play. This kids IQ is gonna force him into minutes. He is literally Porzinjus without the handles. I can easily see him getting minutes at PF because of how well he moves. It's gonna get ugly once Kanter comes back but I might even hold if there are any DNP-cds. I dropped James Johnson(yikes) for him. That's how much potential this kid has and how much I believe the Knicks will eventually turn him loose *cough buy out KOQ* I know it's not always good to make a premature decisions based on circumstantial evidence but he has league winning potential. Tread carefully though, I could easily be wrong and he could be another Mindaugas Kuzminskas. I'm buying what he's selling though.

Man if this guy has another good stat line next game the hype will be ridiculous.  Also funny coincidence that he's backing up a previous rotoworld hype beast/study in failure, Kyle OQuinn.