DCale33

Trying to start new Dynasty League

I'm looking to start a dynasty baseball league from scratch. The league would be on ESPN, H2H categories.

League size I'd prefer either 10, 12, or 14 depending on interest.

Roster size somewhere between 30-35 major league players and minor league rosters between 15-20. 

Standard categories plus Holds, OPS, OBP, K/BB

We would hold an offline minor league draft before the live major league draft. Also, we'd hold a 2 round draft to pick players from the June draft each year.

I'm open to hearing feedback on league rules and the setup, then possibly changing them. Hopefully we can get a good and competitive group together.

Looks like we have lots of interest. I've been debating whether or not this should be a money league. If the majority of people want it, we can do it. If so, $50 per person seems enough. I've never done a money league before so I'm not sure how the mechanics of that would work.

I’m still interested and would have no issue with a pay league up to 50 dollars. League Safe is a good pay instrument to use. elijah44@aol.com

I'll email the people who have responded to this tomorrow now that ESPN has finished its fantasy baseball maintenance. I'll invite the people who respond to the e-mail. I'll probably cap the league at 12 or 14 teams, first come first serve. 

I’m interested as well, esp if it is. Free league right now, my email isarchitmanuja@gmail.com 

Will gladly do $50, but again only if it is a slow draft.  Too difficult for me to find 2-4 hours on any night to do a live draft.  Please invite me if you will run a slow draft.  Thank you very much.

Sleeper1964@aol.com