NYR Fan 116894

LeSean McCoy 2018 Outlook

11 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

He's going to be in RBBC in philly. However, even so, the TD upside makes it worthwhile. Damn, I want this to happen ASAP.

I think he would be more heavily involved than previous RBs. Since McCoy can really handle every role exceptionally well. Whether he gets traded or not is the question.

Already had the McCoy owner balk at a trade. He is also a Philly fan though, so I probably can't pry McCoy away from him since he is hearing the local news.

Not sure if this helps or hurts him.. but philly is a better team

3 hours ago, eg4190 said:

So because I avoided the Bills offense like the plague this season I haven’t actually watched a game beginning to end. How has Shady looked?  Is he just a victim of the worst offense in football or has he lost a few steps?  The buy-low window is probably still open because his owner can’t be sure the real-life trade will go through.

He looks fine. Same guy he has been.

Like DJ. shady is STUCK in the wastelands. i hope atleast one of these guys gets traded to a better team . the bills and cards are horrible. the coaches dont know how to use them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blazer said:

NFL Insider John Clayton told SportsRadio 94 WIP the Eagles would likely have to give the Bills a fifth-round pick to land McCoy.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/LeSean-McCoy-Eagles-trade-draft-pick-123110013/

Please, make this trade happen!!!!

I read that too, seems like there are some way different reports coming out of what its going to take.. 

8 minutes ago, Blazer said:

NFL Insider John Clayton told SportsRadio 94 WIP the Eagles would likely have to give the Bills a fifth-round pick to land McCoy.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/LeSean-McCoy-Eagles-trade-draft-pick-123110013/

i think a fifth is worth it........

2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

I read that too, seems like there are some way different reports coming out of what its going to take.. 

I trust Clayton, he's old school NFL true insider. We shall see, but the trade makes sense for both teams.

Trying to figure out if this is good for fantasy. McCoy in PHI, will be RBBC with Clement and Smallwood. Lead guy in BUF.

hmmm...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Trying to figure out if this is good for fantasy. McCoy in PHI, will be RBBC with Clement and Smallwood. Lead guy in BUF.

hmmm...

I'd wager he gets a lot more touches in Philly than the current RBBC each get. The Eagles haven't had a complete 3-down back and have been using the RBBC for a reason. Duce Staley has been there a long time and was managing McCoy under Chip. McCoy can do every role excellent. 

• Like 1

Shady ceded 14 carries to Ivory this past week don't know why anyone would be too concerned about the situation in philly. Yeah Clement and Smallwood would probably get a little more than 14 touches a game but the increase in TD potential is tantalizing. I think it would be less likely McCoy gets pulled in goal line situations in philly than in buffalo not to mention there will be atleast 600% more TD opportunities (and also think Wentz would vulture less scores than Allen).

• Like 1

shady also played with sproles in philly didnt he? and still balled? or am i off? to lazy to get into my books

33 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

shady also played with sproles in philly didnt he? and still balled? or am i off? to lazy to get into my books

Yeah in 2014, albeit that was a poor and injury diminished year by McCoy standards.

McCoy in Philadelphia would be better than any RB they have had under Pederson, he is a three down back but he would still be in a committee as they want to keep their backs fresh. He would likely dominate the committee more than Ajayi was and the move obviously vastly improves his fantasy stock as he would go from a terrible team to a contender with a strong line and an elite QB.

1 hour ago, Blazer said:

No way Buffalo, even Buffalo, is dumb enough to give a player like McCoy up for a fifth rounder.

17 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Yeah in 2014, albeit that was a poor and injury diminished year by McCoy standards.

McCoy in Philadelphia would be better than any RB they have had under Pederson, he is a three down back but he would still be in a committee as they want to keep their backs fresh. He would likely dominate the committee more than Ajayi was and the move obviously vastly improves his fantasy stock as he would go from a terrible team to a contender with a strong line and an elite QB.

lol sorry did you say Elite QB? i think more Very Good QB..... :)

12 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

No way Buffalo, even Buffalo, is dumb enough to give a player like McCoy up for a fifth rounder.

Buffalo is not dumb, just incompetent and rebuilding. Shady for a 5th plus other considerations (we don't know) is possible. They would have to restructure his contract which I'm sure Shady would be more than happy to do to get the hell out of Buffalo. Philly is close to a SB and Shady is more likely to help that happen than the scrubs they have now at RB. So, this trade is very simple, Philly wants him this year to help push for that SB win. They want to win now. Buffalo is rebuilding and is fine with moving forward with Chris Ivory this year. They are looking for a draft pick and perhaps a current Philly player to be included in the trade.

This trade is going to happen. We just don't know the details.

3 minutes ago, Griffin_Morrow said:

Fans w/ sources are my favorite

I quoted my source (ESPN Clayton) for the 5th round pick above.

What you quoted above is my opinion, the source is me.

As a bills fan I’m absolutely fine with it but I’d think we can do better than a fifth from a good team. Just sayin. 

48 minutes ago, Blazer said:

Buffalo is not dumb, just incompetent and rebuilding. Shady for a 5th plus other considerations (we don't know) is possible. They would have to restructure his contract which I'm sure Shady would be more than happy to do to get the hell out of Buffalo. Philly is close to a SB and Shady is more likely to help that happen than the scrubs they have now at RB. So, this trade is very simple, Philly wants him this year to help push for that SB win. They want to win now. Buffalo is rebuilding and is fine with moving forward with Chris Ivory this year. They are looking for a draft pick and perhaps a current Philly player to be included in the trade.

This trade is going to happen. We just don't know the details.

I'm an Eagles fan (no shares of McCoy this year). I hope it does.

im guessing IF it doesn't happen tomorrow. it won't happen until next week, doubt they would take buffalo's primary back out of the lineup after game planning for the entire week with him in