urban2014

C.J. Anderson 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

I was wrong glad I started him but I’m still coming up short thanks to ultra mega diva bust Antonio Brown.  Hope CJ can get 10-15 more points although that’s asking for a lot 

13 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I was wrong glad I started him but I’m still coming up short thanks to ultra mega diva bust Antonio Brown.  Hope CJ can get 10-15 more points although that’s asking for a lot 

I would be surprised if he didn't get 10

I didint  have the cajones to start CJA, so went with Robby anderson in the flex instead :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I didint  have the cajones to start CJA, so went with Robby anderson in the flex instead :lol:

At least that worked out for you! Glad it did 

Can't believe I went up against this guy. Put a bid in for Kelly on Wednesday as I was going up against Gurley owner. Thought I was a genius until rumblings of CJ started making waves. Didn't have anything left to bid on CJ, and my opponent got  him over me this morning.

32 minutes ago, Broncos132 said:

Fantasy Football in a nutshell lol

This is fantasy football in a nutshell:

I limped into the finals with bandaids all over the place.  My opponent dominated his way with Conner and Gurley leading the way.

Today I just beat him with Samuels and CJ Anderson :)

So proud and happy with CJ's performance today.  4 days ago this dude was chillin at home.   CJ Anderson goes on my wall of fame with this one lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This guy did a vintage performance when I needed it the most. Was bummed out that I benched Jamal Williams for him but he came close to his numbers.  CJ Gurley?

Zero RB for the win, CJ and Jamaal this week for the cash for me, Mcguire in back to back weeks. Damien Williams in back to back weeks. CJ Wilson and Spencer Ware in week 14 etc...

I can’t F ing believe IT.  What CJ did was bull$hit .Every Arizona defensive player should be fired. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

you owed it to CJ! :D

I did, so he went off on my bench instead of my Gurley owning opponent. Still won the ship though, only because I had this championship good luck charm on the roster

• Like 1

Played Blue over Cj Anderson.  Should have never listened to morning analysts.  Up by 5.3 but he has Cook tonight.  Had i slept in Cj Anderson would have been in and I would be up 21+.  Got Blue Balls listening to Adam Schefter's bogus Gurley is playing reports.  Have to Love the Rams trying to game the Cards.  Only people who lost out on that information was gamblers.  

7 minutes ago, CrimsonGhost said:

Played Blue over Cj Anderson.  Should have never listened to morning analysts.  Up by 5.3 but he has Cook tonight.  Had i slept in Cj Anderson would have been in and I would be up 21+.  Got Blue Balls listening to Adam Schefter's bogus Gurley is playing reports.  Have to Love the Rams trying to game the Cards.  Only people who lost out on that information was gamblers.  

That Adam Schefter report about Gurley playing was HORRIBLE.  With Saturday games, that left very few last minute replacements available.

18 minutes ago, CrimsonGhost said:

Feel your pain man. Same exact thing happened to me. Schefter is a joke. Sports reporting and reporting in general for that matter is a joke. 

25 minutes ago, FooserX said:

That Adam Schefter report about Gurley playing was HORRIBLE.  With Saturday games, that left very few last minute replacements available.

I almost don't blame Schefter since all signs leading up to the game, whether it was from the Rams and Gurley himself or those close to the team seemed to suggest that he'd be able to give it a go. I was legitimately surprised when the report came down that he was going to be inactive.

This dude is now a fantasy legend.  

He single handedly led me (and others, Im sure) to a title in 2014 or whatever year it was he came out of nowhere down the stretch.  And now this performance yesterday.  Unbelievable!

I felt so dejected when Gurley was ruled out.  Had nothing to lose so i plugged in CJA over Kelly.  Paid off BIG TIME!  

Congrats to those who started him. 

Edited by Funkenstein
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Funkenstein said:

This dude is now a fantasy legend.  

He single handedly led me (and others, Im sure) to a title in 2014 or whatever year it was he came out of nowhere down the stretch.  And now this performance yesterday.  Unbelievable!

I felt so dejected when Gurley was ruled out.  Had nothing to lose so i plugged in CJA over Kelly.  Paid off BIG TIME!  

Congrats to those who started him. 

The 19% in ESPN leagues? :lol:

I owned john kelly with gurley and then cj anderson gets signed while i am at work and then he gets all the carries. A lovely f--- you as a gurley owner in many leagues. In the 1 league i was able to get gurley i started kalen ballage over him thinking gase would want to give kalen 20 touches. Nope 3 way time share.