Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Barr

Mixed league keeper league on CBS needs GM. ($92)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Mixed League keeper league on CBS needs GM. ($92)

Hi. 55 year old family man. The 12 team Mixed baseball keeper league I run, We have a vacancy that we need to fill. If you are interested in looking over the rosters and the league website and rule book email me and I will send you a link to come in and poke around. Deep rosters. Minor league element. Not full dynasty. But keeper with a dynasty feel. Again, there are 12 GMs in this league and the player pool is players that play in both the real life American League and National League. Extremely reliable commissioner. I've been running leagues a long long time. I am also on ebay as franco8308...I have over 700 transactions and I have a 100 percent rating there. The league dues are $92. Our draft this year is Sunday night March 25. ctf1995@yahoo.com any questions or comments. Please do not post here...please email me. Thanks in advance.

Joined this league a few years back.  Great league with competitve owners and the scoring and set-up allows you to be competitive.  Chris does a great job managing and great league to see if you have what it takes to win!

scott

Three leagues.  AL only, NL Only and mixed. All on CBS. All with the same basic keeper format including minor league players. There are openings in all three at the moment. And yes, you can join and play in multiple leagues...many GMs in the three leagues do. 

When you you email me, please make sure you tell me which league or leagues you are interested in looking at. 

Thanks. ctf1995@yahoo.com

Do not be confused. At the website trades are currently turned off. That's only until we fill. So as not to give a veteran GMs an advantage...trading while we are not full. Once we fill, trading turned back on. There are tons of trades in this league