Gzik09

Reality Sports Online New Dynasty Start Up

Hey all I am an extremely experienced dynasty player and commish multiple leagues. Since I have chosen to break from one league I am looking to start up and run a new dynasty league this year. It will be run on Reality Sports Online which is personally the current "go to" platform for the most realistic dynasty, salary cap fantasy football I have ever used and use exclusively now for all my leagues. Looking to put together a great group of 12 owners that will be able to stay together for a long time engaging in a competitive and exciting dynasty experience. The cost for the RSO site fee is $12.99 and looking to have leagues dues at $50. With each league I commish we always have a Facebook page for fast league communication and league voting, a Slack account for even quicker communication especially when discussing trades between owners, and a personalized website that tracks all the stats and awards for our league over the years. 

This link is for one of my leagues that I run. You can expect the same type of website for this new league if you so wish to join. https://tffl1.weebly.com/

Please go through the by laws on that website as they will be the same settings, scoring and lineup as I intend to implement with this new league. Please leave your personal email address in the comments below ONLY if your serious. I will then email you with a league application form to apply. This is not an easy process for just anyone to join as I look for the most committed, engaged and overall best fits to ensure a league that will run for years to give the ultimate feeling of owning your own NFL franchise.

My hope is to get 12 committed owners together before the end of April so that we can all get fees paid and then plan for our rookie draft (usually 45 min-1 hour) and then our inaugural free agent draft (usually takes 8-10 hours) which is broken up into 2 hour sessions.

Best Regards,

Evan

Man I’m very interested in joining! Hopefully I fit what your looking for. I’ve been wanting to do a dynasty football league for a couple years. First b/c I enjoy the heck out of fantasy sports! But I’ve been looking for players that will be back every year! Leagues that I play in now are always new or me buying into spots of NFL. COM prize leagues etc. I don’t have much dynasty experience but I’ve read up on it a lot. I’m sure if I had questions yourself or other owners will be happy to clarify. Only issue I’d have is I don’t use FB. Only social media I use is twitter. If you’re still looking here’s my email to reach out. 

coachseanp@gmail.com

ryan.broadstreet@gmail.com

I am definitely interested, and would be SUPER interested if the buy-in were to go up :D

With a high interest in higher league fees we will further discuss fees ranging from $50-$100 once the league fills up. 

3/12 spots filled. Those interested or that asked to be in this league if you do not respond to my emails within timely periods it shows you will not be a fit for this league as only the most competitive and active people are what we are searching for! 

Don’t miss out on this extremely competitive league with knowledgeable owners who are in it for the long haul! Still looking for those who want to run their own realistic NFL franchise and see if they have what it takes to climb to GM glory over the rest! 

Hey no I only run 12-14 team leagues. I have personally found that larger leagues 16+ have much shorter lifespans as it is much harder to keep a solid core group of 32 people together, paying every year.