NYR Fan 116894

Tarik Cohen 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Already posted that. Ok, I might get him 15/100 fab. I bet I get him. Lol. Though 

God's speed kid. 

Phi Alpha. 

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

God's speed kid. 

Phi Alpha. 

Shoot he is gone in my leagues. Wishful thinking. I needed a good flex guy in my ppr due to Kamara and Ingram bye week. My other guys are sucking hind tit right now. Thought I made a great bench. 

Can't you put ARob jersey on porch for me this week? Injuries are taking a toll. Had to grab Dalton on account of Watson insurance. Dropped Sturgis to pick up Greg leg. Dropped CJORDAN to get PierePaul. Got McCoy starting and Bell in IR. Frig this year has been weird for me. Now, despite how s---y I have had it I am 3-2 in both leagues and in 2nd place in both. Big points.... but hanging by a thread match-wise Some years go this way for me, oh well... just trying to get to the offs. :D

nabbed him over clement because I don't trust Pederson.  I also don't trust Nagy, but I hope they actually use Cohen.  I remember getting burned by Fox last year rostering cohen. 

• Like 1

How did the Patriots attack the Dolphins in Foxboro?  I seem to recall James White having a pretty good game.  But Sony Michel had over 100 yards and a TD iirc.  Perhaps Nagy will study that game and attack them in a similar fashion.  That could be good for the Chicago running backs here in week 6.

Anyone firing Cohen  up this weekend? So hard to trust production after 1 big game and then a bye week. Can't trust nagy and his too clever playcalling

9 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Anyone firing Cohen  up this weekend? So hard to trust production after 1 big game and then a bye week. Can't trust nagy and his too clever playcalling

Confidently.

55 minutes ago, yeah!magnets! said:

What sort of league is Tarik Cohen available in week 6...crazy

A free league. Or maybe an 8 teamer. No way he should have been available in any competitive league 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, yeah!magnets! said:

not really that crazy , he was a drop candidate for many prior to week 4 and then a bye week 5 so he could have slipped under the radar as teams shuffled rosters. 

There is no lock on bears skills players dominating in fantasy right now.  people ares till trying to figure it out because nagy has been unpredicatble in usage

Yep what Dashoe said.  Happy to own Cohen, but his workload is anyone’s guess right now.

3 hours ago, yeah!magnets! said:

Picked him up for $12 FAAB (100 budget) last night. He was playing very second fiddle to Howard up until basically the last game. Who knows moving forward. So kind of makes sense some owners gave up early 

Gonna gamble and start him. Floor is poor but the boom potential is too large to ignore. Plus I have open spots due to bye week and my opponent has a full squad. Don't believe in Howard enough to start him. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, timbrah_ho said:

Picked him up for $12 FAAB (100 budget) last night. He was playing very second fiddle to Howard up until basically the last game. Who knows moving forward. So kind of makes sense some owners gave up early 

Bears fan here.

If you have watched the games all year, Cohen is a very very important part of this offense. I warned before week 1 that he would have a slow start this year because he was learning a LOT of responsibilities in this system.

I don’t know how to explain other than you have to look beyond the touch split the first few games.  If you are watching the games, you see there are many many plays designed to make the defenses account for Cohen.  

Enjoy your upside RB2 ROS.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, yeah!magnets! said:

He was available in my 10 team standard league. But we only have 4 bench spots. So in that league there are about 10 to 20 players on our wire that wouldn't be there in other typical standard 10 team leagues. In my 10 team half ppr he was a keeper and hasn't been on the wire since part way into last season. 

• Like 1

Bears offensive coordinator was quoted on 670 The Score this monrning saying that the Bears, 

"Need to keep Cohen fresh for the long haul. At some point the totes, motions pre play, returns, and lining up all over the field as a WR will add up over a 16 game season." 

Hot Take: 

The Bears are cognizant of Cohen being ready to roll down the stretch and hopefully into the Playoffs but view him as a large part of the offense, otherwise why would the OC even be remarking on him specifically to the media. This weeks game is in Miami The weather is calling for 87 degrees with relative humidity. Cohen is from the south. Starting with confidence this week. Play your rush. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 10/10/2018 at 4:27 PM, Beerdown said:

Bears fan here.

If you have watched the games all year, Cohen is a very very important part of this offense. I warned before week 1 that he would have a slow start this year because he was learning a LOT of responsibilities in this system.

I don’t know how to explain other than you have to look beyond the touch split the first few games.  If you are watching the games, you see there are many many plays designed to make the defenses account for Cohen.  

Enjoy your upside RB2 ROS.

I hope so. I’m starting him this week hoping week 4 wasn’t an aberration. If he can become a regular starter for me, that would be a big boost. 

And this is why you handcuff.

Lead back of this team ROS 

RB2 ROS ppr 

Edited by Guwop

Just now, Tutex3 said:

It's Cohen's world , Howard is just living in it

I like the way they're starting to use Cohen.  12-15 touches is good.

That shouldn't preclude them from running Howard 20+ times a game.

They compliment each other well, and the Bears QB is trash and WRs average, not special. 

Wear the defense down with Howard, sets them up for big plays with Cohen.

Thunder and lightening.

7 minutes ago, Guwop said:

And this is why you handcuff.

To cover your *** for making a bad pick?

Image result for no thanks gif

9 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

To cover your *** for making a bad pick?

Image result for no thanks gif

Yep and it'll carry me into the playoffs. Nice try tho ?

Pretty sure a lot of fournette/Bell owners wished they handcuffed. Don't knock it

Edited by Guwop