smeeze

Joe Mixon 2018 Outlook

12 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Pretty sad I don't own shares of this guy. Cincinnati's offense is really rolling and Mixon is going to feed along with the rest of these folks.

I had to trade for him.  As soon as he got hurt but it was only a 2-3 week standard procedure, I made the offers.  Was kicking myself for not drafting him. 

How he looked those first couple games, I think he's a Top 5 RB, health permitting, ROS and probably for a long time going forward in this league.  

Can't wait to have my Mixon / Gordon RB domination duo back soon...  I can wait another week or 2 if it means full health the ROS, but definitely antsy to have him back safely in my RB2 slot.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

I hope he takes his time and not rush back til he’s 110 percent. Long season...

Not when you're 1-3 it ain't

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Damn Yankee said:

Not when you're 1-3 it ain't

Agreed. I'm 3-1 now and even I am not that crazy. I'm already dealing with the Jax JAG. I'm not sure I want to wait for longer and have to rely on only Barkley and Michel.

4 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Don't you **** me, Marv.  Don't you dare **** me.

a9c54d1a-bd04-4ac3-837c-c688cd37088e_tex

Edited by Juke
  • Haha 3

He's going to play especially with Gio possibly being hurt on the last drive. They only dressed 2 RBs which is a huge mistake. Im not sure if he's going to play a full complement of snaps.

14 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Agreed. I'm 3-1 now and even I am not that crazy. I'm already dealing with the Jax JAG. I'm not sure I want to wait for longer and have to rely on only Barkley and Michel.

Keep your humble brags out of the Mixon thread, please... for the sake of us Howard and Drake owners.

37 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Thanks Marvin.

Marv, Marv, Marvin.

Oh Marvin you say the craziest things! :lol:

Who is Marvin kidding, Mixon has been trying to let them let him back for the last 2 games.  Stupid "gamesmenship" bs.  I have him locked and loaded, then again the rest of my team is hurt or Lev Bell.

16 hours ago, euphonicjamz said:

Can't wait to have my Mixon / Gordon RB domination duo back soon...  I can wait another week or 2 if it means full health the ROS, but definitely antsy to have him back safely in my RB2 slot.

Same for me but Zeke instead and Conner on top.

Miami RunD was garbage against NE. I hope for a big game.

He's the player I was most hyped about in the draft.

Yahoo has changed the status of Mixon to Questionable. :angry: I wish they'd wait until it was official.

11 minutes ago, joed2323 said:

I need mixon back in my lineup very badly...

I hope he is good to go this week

Same. RB has been killing me without him. He could be a top-10 RB easily this season if he stays healthy.

Geez, how are u going to play if you don't at least get a limited practice in during the week? marv doesnt strike me as the type of coach that will give u 30 touches on game day without practicing

I’d be wary of starting him this week if he has yet to be cleared.  Just ask Dalvin Cook owners.

As a Mixon/Gio owner, I’m hoping we get some clarity. I’d like to see Mixon be active but with Cincy acknowledging that he’ll be on a snap count. Then he comes back full steam ahead next week. However, for those of you who don’t have Gio, I can understand the frustration.

4 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I'll believe it when I see him put in at the minimum a limited practice