smeeze

Joe Mixon 2018 Outlook

8 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

just here to scare owners - this is exactly how the Watson injury during practice started off .. 

I was so pissed last year when that happened! My team was on the rise and poof it was all gone.

Just now, cordovahi said:

I have Kamara and Chubb and McCoy on a bye. I need mixon to play man. I just put in a claim for barber as Bernard was picked up yday. This ruined my day 

I love being the bearer of positive news. Kamara isn't on bye - enjoy bro! 

5 minutes ago, Godfather131 said:

I don't accept mediocrity. And that's literally all he's been as an OC.

Terrible as a head coach. Mediocre as an OC.

Separate topic, but it's funny how so many of the poor organizations continue recycling bad coaches rather than promoting from within or looking for a younger coach with new ideas. These awful coaches that bounce from team to team with their same crappy style (that lead them to be let go in the first place) is hilarious to me.

Bengals promote from within. On defense, it was Zimmer to Guenther. On offense, it's been Gruden to Hue, Hue to Zampese, and Zampese to Lazor. This is the first time I remember them bringing back a guy. And the numbers say he was an above average OC. He's a guy who cant handle the responsibility of a head coaching gig, but can thrive doing the small stuff. Just my opinion on him though. I know you disagree

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 1

Just now, JSA2422 said:

I love being the bearer of positive news. Kamara isn't on bye - enjoy bro! 

Yes I know. But my other RB are on byes no other options

4 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Bengals promote from within. On defense, it was Zimmer to Guenther. On offense, it's been Gruden to Hue, Hue to Zampese, and Zampese to Lazor. This is the first time I remember them bringing back a guy. And the numbers say he was an above average OC. He's a guy who cant handle the responsibility of a head coaching gig, but can thrive doing the small stuff. Just my opinion on him though. I know you disagree

I am not talking about Cincy when I mentioned teams bringing in recycled coaches. I was talking in general which is why I said it was a separate topic.

We just have different standards when it comes to labeling something as thriving. I tend to aim a bit higher.

Edited by Godfather131

1 minute ago, Godfather131 said:

I am not talking about Cincy when I mentioned teams bringing in recycled coaches. I was talking in general which is why I said it was a separate topic.

We just have different standards when it comes to labeling something as thriving. I tend to aim a bit higher.

But that's literally what they just did

3 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Lots of overreaction to a limited practice. Jeez

reaction is because of downgrade from full to limited

Just now, nflcore said:

Also because it is the knee that he hurt and had to have surgery on. 

3 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Lots of overreaction to a limited practice. Jeez

Just precautionary. I know it could mean nothing but hearing limited after being full on Wednesday isn't the best thing to hear. Tomorrow will be telling.

Just now, iretirefromfantasy said:

Source? I haven't seen anything referencing which knee is behind the 'limited' tag at practice today.

1 minute ago, smeeze said:

Source? I haven't seen anything referencing which knee is behind the 'limited' tag at practice today.

1 minute ago, rxn said:

Where does it specify his right or left knee?

Hey just like Dalvin Cook earlier in the year - sometimes you gotta hit the head during practice.

15 minutes ago, nflcore said:

not DNP. Again this is an overreaction

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

you know this for a fact?

Plenty of players miss games after getting limited practices. I don't think it is an overreaction for owners to be concerned and for people to be proactive and scoop up Bernard. "Better safe than sorry" would probably be the most applicable phrase here.

• Like 1