what a intense final week leading up to championship with these injury reports

LOL imagine Mixon and CMC owners

4 minutes ago, affliction said:

Currently panicking 

Edited by josheggers

13 minutes ago, affliction said:

i have cmc and juju. adams scare earlier with rodgers. and TY hilton.

my opponent has mixon and julio. 

11 hours ago, urban2014 said:

Isn't this a new injury? 

I guess so.  But how many of these are real injuries?  I think he’s been listed quite a few times in the last month+.  They’ve all been maintenance days.

• Like 1

Figure we find out Mixon news today. Since he is limited but still practicing, don't see why he'd be going through reps and then sit out.

He leads the AFC in rushing yards and probably feels a personal sense of accomplishment in earning that title (it's not a big deal to us obviously who is a conference rushing champ, but still I bet he feels like that's cool for him personally), so I bet he suits up and grinds it out.

Hoping he doesn't as someone going against him, but just my two cents.

17 hours ago, brosephd said:

i have cmc and juju. adams scare earlier with rodgers. and TY hilton.

my opponent has mixon and julio. 

My championship opponent in one of my leagues has Gurley, Mixon, Conner & Aaron Jones.  At our trade deadline he was trying desperately to trade one for a WR1 since he could only start 3.  Now a few weeks later it’s a possibility (albeit small) that he might not have any of the 4 for championship week.

I think Mixon plays for sure (I own him in my other league)... I’d be more worried about Gurley at this point.

tip of the cap to all the Mixon believers and dynasty owners who trudged through his promising-yet-frustrating-and-disappointing 2017 season, kept the faith because of his raw, nearly unparalleled talent, and are finally seeing the fruits of that faith. 

currently: 

995 rushing yards at a 4.8 YPC clip with 8 rushing touchdowns

40 receptions, 284 yards, one TD catch

Currently the 20th ranked non-QB fantasy player, and RB10 on the season in .5PPR

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c1d24606349737355

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

Is the hamstring injury new?  I drafted him in 3rd and he’s been super reliable since coming back from injury early in the year. I saw lot of mentions of him being on the injury report was par for the course. 

Do uou feel 100% confident rolling with Mixon sitting out most of the week?  I’m debating Mixon or Carson and I’m stuck. 

2 hours ago, STEVEfromLA said:

Is the hamstring injury new?

Never a hamstring injury - wrist and thigh. Roll him out. 

Anyone worried about him getting game scripted? I can see CLE getting out to a big lead against their D, and stacking the box when it is close early as they have literally nobody else on offense. Seriously considering bencing for Damien Williams. 

2 minutes ago, KCTD25 said:

Anyone worried about him getting game scripted? I can see CLE getting out to a big lead against their D, and stacking the box when it is close early as they have literally nobody else on offense. Seriously considering bencing for Damien Williams. 

Not really, the same was thought against LAC a few weeks back and he had one of his best games of the year.; however, benching him for D Williams is definitely tempting. 

2 minutes ago, mlrush said:

Not really, the same was thought against LAC a few weeks back and he had one of his best games of the year.; however, benching him for D Williams is definitely tempting. 

True. Guess I'm also a little worried because Cleveland shutdown Phillip Lindsay last week.

2 minutes ago, KCTD25 said:

True. Guess I'm also a little worried because Cleveland shutdown Phillip Lindsay last week.

Yea, but I think CIN knows they got to get Mixon in the game plan to stay in the game.. 

The coaching staff (finally) began to rely more heavily on Mixon to carry the load. “We said two or three weeks ago, ‘We’ve got to continue riding on Joe’s shoulders.’ Joe, Gio (HB Giovani Bernard) and Tyler (WR Tyler Boyd) — those guys are making plays for us, and we’ve got to keep riding on their shoulders,” head coach Marvin Lewis said this week.

The more Cincinnati features Mixon, the more it pays off.

Over the last two weeks, the second-year running back was called for a career-high 26 attempts against the Chargers and 27 last week against Oakland. Cincinnati nearly pulled off an upset against Los Angeles and handled the Raiders with relative ease. Prior to Los Angeles, Mixon’s career-high was 23 carries against Cleveland last year. Of his 26 career games in the NFL, he’s rushed 20 times or more on seven occasions — the Bengals are 6-1 during those games. Mixon now leads the AFC with 207 carries (NOTE: The Bengals are 10-2 when Mixon rushes 15 times or more).

6 hours ago, mlrush said:

Yea, but I think CIN knows they got to get Mixon in the game plan to stay in the game.. 

The coaching staff (finally) began to rely more heavily on Mixon to carry the load. “We said two or three weeks ago, ‘We’ve got to continue riding on Joe’s shoulders.’ Joe, Gio (HB Giovani Bernard) and Tyler (WR Tyler Boyd) — those guys are making plays for us, and we’ve got to keep riding on their shoulders,” head coach Marvin Lewis said this week.

The more Cincinnati features Mixon, the more it pays off.

Over the last two weeks, the second-year running back was called for a career-high 26 attempts against the Chargers and 27 last week against Oakland. Cincinnati nearly pulled off an upset against Los Angeles and handled the Raiders with relative ease. Prior to Los Angeles, Mixon’s career-high was 23 carries against Cleveland last year. Of his 26 career games in the NFL, he’s rushed 20 times or more on seven occasions — the Bengals are 6-1 during those games. Mixon now leads the AFC with 207 carries (NOTE: The Bengals are 10-2 when Mixon rushes 15 times or more).

He Rushed 17 times today and they lost... should’ve had 25+ despite the stacked boxes. Yeah, I’m saying he screwed me today

This guy is a total stud, I don't care if he lost you the finals game or whatever - you can't do much when you lose your top two starting WR's, which one of them is a top 8 WR in the league and your top QB. 

Cant wait to see where he lands in the draft order next year

Was a pleasure having him on my team this year. He is an absolute stud. If bengals continue to improve the o line and get all their surrounding weapons healthy again next year watch out. He has the tools and potential to be one of the best backs in the league. He can do it all, run and catch. 

What are you guys thinking his ADP is next year?  He could be a nice RB1 to pair with a WR like Hopkins, Jones, or ODB if you're drafting in the later picks. 

4 minutes ago, Hero202 said:

What are you guys thinking his ADP is next year?  He could be a nice RB1 to pair with a WR like Hopkins, Jones, or ODB if you're drafting in the later picks. 

I would be surprised if he doesn't go first round next year.