smeeze

Sammy Watkins 2018 Outlook

I want a screen shot of the guy that's playing him when it's locked in 

Plus bench.  No replacement options 

Edited by Eaglesflyhigh11

1 hour ago, crotchcrickets said:

Anyone looking to Conley as a viable replacement if sammy boy cant go?

I might go with Reynolds if Watkins is a no go. 

I see it as Conley and Robinson are linked one might be respectable the other not so much 

Ok so what’s the deal here? He almost played last week but isn’t going to now? This could easily be precautionary. This is a dream matchup, I might just risk it. Gonna have 20+ if he plays. I can also play arob later tonight if anything comes out before then. Although, I know everyone on here hates arob and convinced me he sucked and shouldn’t be played last week even with slay out. Had been solid up till his injury idk why I listen to the masses

I'm facing the same dilemma with some.   Funchess or Watkins??  I'm taking the risk and going with Watkins.  Huge scoring game + revenge game for Watkins against his old team..  My gut says he plays..  My .02

52 minutes ago, marinwood said:

I'm facing the same dilemma with some.   Funchess or Watkins??  I'm taking the risk and going with Watkins.  Huge scoring game + revenge game for Watkins against his old team..  My gut says he plays..  My .02

Good call as funchess dropped an easy td

and just dropped a 40 yarder

Edited by Panthers8912

11 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

Good call as funchess dropped an easy td

and just dropped a 40 yarder

I can’t edit this anymore but funchess just dropped ANOTHER PASS for about 20 yards. Great call benching him

3 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

Any update on this guy? Got 10 mins to decide between him and arob

I had to decide before Eagles/Saints whether to start Adams/Watkins - went Adams and you are in the same situation because there is no news on Watkins other than he missed two consecutive practices. 

Two consecutive practices. He could possibly play but I've seen the movie before -it rarely ends well.

55 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I had to decide before Eagles/Saints whether to start Adams/Watkins - went Adams and you are in the same situation because there is no news on Watkins other than he missed two consecutive practices. 

Two consecutive practices. He could possibly play but I've seen the movie before -it rarely ends well.

I’m going with Watkins. If I win this game I basically lock up a playoff spot. Can’t play scared need to take some risks

45 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

I’m going with Watkins. If I win this game I basically lock up a playoff spot. Can’t play scared need to take some risks

godspeed my friend

48 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

sounds like a 0 would be devastating 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panthers8912 said:

I mean, can you at least pick up Chris Conley or Demarcus Robinson so you have someone to fill in if he's ruled out?

FYI Chiefs just called up a practice squad WR, Gehrig Dieter. I'm not saying start a practice squad guy, but this is an indication that they may not be feeling good about Sammy.

For us who live on the edge and have Sammy in our starting lineups...KNOCK ON WOOD, if he happens to be inactive, who are you rolling with in his place? Robinson? Conley? Gerald Everett? Higbee? Who's the play here?

Edited by Godfather131

Looks like he’s out running routes with the other receivers for what it’s worth, per Adam Teicher

6 hours ago, professorbaseball said:

RIP whoever plugged him in

I plugged him in and needed he and Mahomes together to outscore Hunt by 17 points.

I won.

Sammy's 1.4 pts was really helpful too. #sarcasm

Edited by Godfather131

I usually never start players if they miss practice during the week, especially two in a row. The writing was on the wall for Sammy in this game. Hopefully he can heal up during the bye week.

i didnt watch the game...did he leave the game early?

just seems silly that in a game where the chiefs scored 51 points, he could only muster 0.40 fantasy points.

13 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

i didnt watch the game...did he leave the game early?

just seems silly that in a game where the chiefs scored 51 points, he could only muster 0.40 fantasy points.

Seems like he was given the start just because it was against his former team. He "started", caught a screen pass on their first play from scrimmage, then left the game...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

I usually never start players if they miss practice during the week, especially two in a row. The writing was on the wall for Sammy in this game. Hopefully he can heal up during the bye week.

Yeah. Whoops. Hindsight but yeah it’s a good rule of thumb. I needed .9 points to win and last second subbed Reynolds for Watkins since I’m sure he was going to out score Reynolds.

jokes on me- I tied my game. Crappy bad beat. Lesson to everyone to be very cautious of starting players that are not practicing and are downgraded. I know marlon Mack was an exception I guess but I still can’t believe what happened yesterday. Demoralizing.

Edited by PlayTheWaivers