urban2014

Spencer Ware 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

What do we think of Ware in keeper/dynasty? Last weeks of the season have relevance on if hes KC RB1 next year?

Well they already replaced him once. Don't see why they won't try to replace him again in the offseason, especially with their lack of depth at the position. I expect them to draft a RB in the first three rounds again now.

Edited by MJJ28

1 minute ago, Slayer0854 said:

What do we think of Ware in keeper/dynasty? Last weeks of the season have relevance on if hes KC RB1 next year?

I believe he’s a free agent after this season?  I suppose he could show out and they sign him for a nice price, but probably still draft one in the top 3-4 rounds this offseason. 

Ive got Hunt and Ware - at this point I’m thinking I end up with 2 starting RBs in 2019. 

2 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

I had him when he took over or Charles before he was injured and he was a beast. Then he got hurt and I drafted Hunt. Its Andy Reid, you could plug pretty much anyone in there and they are going to be an RB1. I'm keeping him for sure unless he forgot how to play all the sudden. 

1 minute ago, MJJ28 said:

Well they already replaced him once. Don't see why they won't try to replace him again in the offseason, especially with their lack of depth at the position. I expect them to draft a RB in the first three rounds again now.

He was only replaced because he tore his freaking PCL and did other damage. If that never happened, you wouldn't know who Hunt is. 

Just now, The G Man said:

So, serious question 'cause I haven't seen this cat play in a couple of years now. He's still good, right? 

When opportunity comes he has played well. Look at week 7. 8 carries for 59 yards

1 minute ago, goodwidp said:

This move was made by the Kareem Hunt owner in one of my leagues last night. Instant regret.

TVsOa0r.png

oh.... oh no no no

1 minute ago, goodwidp said:

This move was made by the Kareem Hunt owner in one of my leagues last night. Instant regret.

TVsOa0r.png

who tf is dan arnold? their strength and conditioning coach?

Edited by Woonga24
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, The G Man said:

So, serious question 'cause I haven't seen this cat play in a couple of years now. He's still good, right? 

Yeah.  Few snaps he’s had this year looked very good.  Not as strong as Hunt but arguably a better pass catcher.  

1 minute ago, affliction said:

I'm nervous this will turn into a rbbc someone calm my nerves

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Woonga24 said:

Dan Arnold was married to Roseanne

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well this all certainly happened fast.  I am going to have some tough decisions to make week 15 & 16 on starting 3 out of Gordon/Ekeler, Chubb, A. Jones and Ware.  

Just now, Chippa said:

Dan Arnold was married to Roseanne

That's who I immediately thought of when i saw that lmao

• Like 1

Some people wondering about his 3-down chops. Ware is a 3-down RB. He had 33 catches for almost 500 yards and two TDs in 2016. He's a factor back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

Went 2/20 after flashing last week for solid points at TE. 

This move isn't total insanity imo If he needs a TE

12 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

I think they 100% add a RB in the early rounds of the draft or via free agency.

I'm not trying to argue for or against Ware's talent, but he's a 27-year-old 6th-round pick, and the Chiefs need to be absolutely sure they have a talented runner who can also pass protect to complement Mahomes.

6 minutes ago, affliction said:

I'm nervous this will turn into a rbbc someone calm my nerves

Watch Damien Williams play 

• Like 2