GreenGiant

Owners wanted for Dynasty League in its 5th year!

Three (3) teams available in an active 12 team keeper/dynasty league in its 5th year. 30 man squad and you keep as many of those 30 players at the end of each year as you like. Free to play and join. No physical prizes but we keep virtual trophy records and the core group of guys is very active. Happy to take individual owners or a small group of players looking to join an established league together.

This year we've had a little bit of a spring cleanout with a couple of inactive users dropping out and another sadly having to leave due to other commitments.

Our online draft is 7:30pm Sat 24 March US ET, but auto draft lists are fine. We actually have players from all over the world. Me and a few of my mates are from Sydney, Australia and we have guys from India and the UK as well.

The available teams and end of year squads are below:

TEAM 1
TEAM 2
TEAM 3

If anyone is interested in joining, post below and/or PM with a team preference and I'll be in touch. It will be first in, first served.

Cheers!

Edited by GreenGiant
Typo correction

Hi I'd like to join team 3 my email is dr.robertbarefoot@yahoo.com

I love dynasty leagues and unfortunately one of the ones of been apart of has not been reactivated at all and I suspect it wont so this would be a great team to take over and build from! You have a nice day Mr. Green Giant!

ill take team 2, and I'll be really active.

noctorin01@yahoo.com

working today but I can accept the team tonight

Gustavo and noctorin, I've sent you invites for the teams you requested.

Robert, sorry but Team 3 was taken by Gustavo first. I'd still love to have you on board and have sent you an invite for Team 1. Hope you are still interested. Maybe not the team you were after but hopefully still something you can work with, especially with a potentially good draft year this year?

Thanks for the interest. Anyone else posting after this will be a reserve should one of the above not accept one of their invites.