Sign in to follow this  
cohenstantinople

Nathan Peterman 2018 Outlook

17 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Hope the Bears sign him and he replaces Trashbisky. Think all he needs is some lovin' from Uncle Nagy :wub:

Raiders signed QB Nathan Peterman to their practice squad.

While still working for ESPN, coach Jon Gruden called Peterman the most pro-ready quarterback in the 2017 draft class, one that also included Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Gruden thought Peterman should go "no lower than the second round." He went in the fifth and has been one of the worst quarterbacks in NFL history through his first two seasons.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:55 PM, oresteszero said:

While still working for ESPN, coach Jon Gruden called Peterman the most pro-ready quarterback in the 2017 draft class, one that also included Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson. Gruden thought Peterman should go "no lower than the second round." He went in the fifth and has been one of the worst quarterbacks in NFL history through his first two seasons.

We are witnessing true genius at work.

Mack? Cooper? Naw, ditch those losers. Nathan Peterman...now there is the guy. I know he's a free agent, but...can we give up a 1st rounder for him anyway? It only seems fair.

• Like 2

On 12/19/2018 at 12:55 PM, oresteszero said:

Gruden can't really be that out of touch can he? He coached for years and watched while in the booth. I think most of what Gruden says are simply lies.

7 hours ago, devaster said:

Gruden can't really be that out of touch can he? He coached for years and watched while in the booth. I think most of what Gruden says are simply lies.

Lies implies that he knows the truth. He's either an idiot, or a bullsh!tter. Lying=deception when you care about the truth and don't want people knowing the truth. Bullsh!t=deception when you don't care what the actual truth is, you just want people to believe whatever you are saying.

I personally go for the idiot angle. Aside from giving Stephen A Smith well-earned shade over his Hunter Henry comments, Gruden hasn't proven in a long time that he even knows what year it is.

10 hours ago, Brotherbock said:

We are witnessing true genius at work.

Mack? Cooper? Naw, ditch those losers. Nathan Peterman...now there is the guy. I know he's a free agent, but...can we give up a 1st rounder for him anyway? It only seems fair.

LMAO!!!

giphy.gif

Please somehow play this Christmas!  I have Denver DST and would love for you to play Mr Peterman!

• Haha 1