theSPANKER

Cameron Brate 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, smeeze said:

OJ Howard is questionable... :angry:

 

 

 

Not good news... do we drop Brate for Howard now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jpark211 said:

 

Not good news... do we drop Brate for Howard now? 

 

With OJ Howard getting in a full practice today, I decided to make that move. Even if Winston likes Brate more in the endzone I just cant pass on Howard as he is the more talented player for the rest of the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jpark211 said:

 

Not good news... do we drop Brate for Howard now? 

 

Not sure what to do... the matchup is great, the game should be high scoring, Winston and Brate clearly have a redzone connection. This was shaping up to be a perfect storm but Howard coming back definitely takes some shine off it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

 

With OJ Howard getting in a full practice today, I decided to make that move. Even if Winston likes Brate more in the endzone I just cant pass on Howard as he is the more talented player for the rest of the season

 

I agree, I think getting the targets, receptions and yardage is more important that TD upside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juice owner also has Brate and another TE. I'm just waiting for them to drop Brate. This is bad news for me. Juice needs to be full go to give people confidence in dropping Brate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My opponent have Brate 

i have Juice 

OJ practicing in full today give me ? confident to be out there but 

I think both could find pay Dirt.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have both - and Njoku - and i'm sticking w Brate for this week.  I expect OJ will be limited somewhat and Brate will get the RZ looks. After this week it's drop city for Brate however, assuming OJ finishes the game that is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what to do. Hoping we get some more insight closer to kickoff. 

 

Howard expected to play, but if he's limited then maybe Brate is still a solid play. I have both and would prefer some clarity. It's kind of a lose-lose now. I don't want to roll the dice with Howard and him be a decoy/play hardly any snaps, but I'd hate to play Brate and Howard runs his normal allotment of snaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimithing11 said:

Not sure what to do. Hoping we get some more insight closer to kickoff. 

 

Howard expected to play, but if he's limited then maybe Brate is still a solid play. I have both and would prefer some clarity. It's kind of a lose-lose now. I don't want to roll the dice with Howard and him be a decoy/play hardly any snaps, but I'd hate to play Brate and Howard runs his normal allotment of snaps.

I'd still start Brate if I dont have any of the top options available. Winston has a history of targeting Brate over Howard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ff062018 said:

OJ going on IR. Where would you rank Brate ROS?

 

I have him around Doyle in the 5-10 range. Winston really seems to prefer Brate and I have to think Winston will finish out the season. The Bucs won't go to Fitz for a 3rd time in a season. Or will they???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

OJ going on IR. Where would you rank Brate ROS?

 

Probably top 12. He's still not very good but TE sucks this year. I wouldn't take him ahead of guys like Burton, Olsen or Njoku. Maybe around the Kyle Rudolph range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

OJ going on IR. Where would you rank Brate ROS?

 

Borderline top 5.  With Jameis, I’d trust him about as much as anyone after Kelce, Ertz & Kittle.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on a poll on the Sleeper app, about 67% have him over Doyle. Is that surprising to many of you? I don’t think I could put him that high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

 

Probably top 12. He's still not very good but TE sucks this year. I wouldn't take him ahead of guys like Burton, Olsen or Njoku. Maybe around the Kyle Rudolph range.

 

I have Burton and honestly I'm thinking long and hard about dropping him for Brate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

Based on a poll on the Sleeper app, about 67% have him over Doyle. Is that surprising to many of you? I don’t think I could put him that high. 

 

I would take the TE on a passing team without competition over the guy who splits time with another TE who seems to get all the TD's. I scooped up Brate for my Gronk insurance. 

Edited by noles1983
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d almost rank him where O.J. was ranked. 

Hes now the only TE on the team that will see targets with a qb he has a lot of chemistry with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, huge bump incoming for this guy.  has a shot to be a top 5 TE each week rest of the way,  we already know Winston likes to throw to Brate

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.