theSPANKER

Cameron Brate 2018 Outlook

27 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Anyone else have Tre Burton and Brate and just playing matchups the rest of the way or more like flip a coin or choose one with your eyes closed lol!

I'm dropping Burton to roster a two dst.. brates only going up with Jackson banged up also

8 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Thoughts on brate ? Seems super td dependable 

Pick up Jaylen Samuels and throw him in the TE spot if he is still available

😂

Edited by dakimbell

On 12/5/2018 at 11:34 PM, OmegaRed88 said:

yeah its 3.5 or 9.5 with Brate. One of those two and nothing outside or in between.

He is Rudolph or is Rudolph Brate?

1 hour ago, devaster said:

He is Rudolph or is Rudolph Brate?

Either way he's a nothing. Thought I had something here but dude is a failed OL w/good hands. Howard is the future in this offense and Brate will be a name long forgotten/trivial pursuit answer in 5 years.

After looking at the tape on the Saints pass D and the Ertz game, honestly Brate is outside of the top 15 this week and if he has any production or a TD, it will be busted coverage

11 minutes ago, CraftyRighty said:

After looking at the tape on the Saints pass D and the Ertz game, honestly Brate is outside of the top 15 this week and if he has any production or a TD, it will be busted coverage

The match-up doesn't even matter for Brate. No defense schemes, or probably even considers him very much. Unlike Ertz. The fact is he'll likely get 3-5 targets with 2-3 of them being in the end zone. You're just hoping he doesn't drop the pass like he did last week. 

Brate has been tanking in the FantasyPros ranking in just the last few hours. Are you guys starting someone like McDonald instead? What a bust this has been.

Edited by ff062018

16 minutes ago, The Land Of Real Beer said:

And there's his TD.

As if in response to me benching him for Gronk. Didn't take long. 

As noted, he gets 3-4 targets per game and 50% of them are in the end zone. Either he catches them or is a dud. Some analysts over thought the match up and had him way too low in pre-weekly ranks. Thanks for helping get me to the semis Brate.

2 minutes ago, Broncos132 said:

Listened to the experts, and benched him. Way she goes 

Never listen to experts. I listened to experts that said play the Steelers D. I should have gone with my gut and taken the Giants.

• Like 3

It's Brate or Rudolph for me, so I'm 100% rolling Brate out there and hoping for the best after another Rudolph dud last night. 

Unless you own Kelce, Ertz, Kittle or Ebron this guy is as good as anyone else at TE.  I dropped Burton to pick up Brate a few weeks back and couldn't be happier. 

• Like 1

Yeah Ravens secondary will be giving Evans and comp fits.  I think Ravens are vulnerable down the seam , so Brate should get 4-7 targets with a  chance at a TD.  Same as every week.  His performance against the Saints was impressive given how stingy they have been to tight ends this year( especially in red zone)

I just hate how TD dependent he is. He hasn't topped 3 catches all season long, so if he doesn't score you're screwed. With these mid-pack TEs you just have to roll the dice and either go all in that you hope Brate scores or expect to get 2 points otherwise. There's guys ranked around him like Ian Thomas who have been getting way more volume, just a matter of how much risk you are willing to take on assuming Brate finds paydirt.