Mr2Saint

Chris Carson 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I dropped cause f Pete Carroll lol. Plus I needed the room w Ingram coming of IR

 

What site let's you put a suspended player on IR? Never seen that before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll hold to see what the situation looks like when he plays, but all signs are pointing to a shared backfield now. Not looking good. I chose Carson over Ridley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cousinal111 said:

 

What site let's you put a suspended player on IR? Never seen that before. 

 

Not ESPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cousinal111 said:

 

What site let's you put a suspended player on IR? Never seen that before. 

Im on NFL....Im not commish so i dont know if there is a setting that could adjust that but I tried when I drafted him and it worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cousinal111 said:

 

What site let's you put a suspended player on IR? Never seen that before. 

We can on MFL.  One dude in our dynasty league has Edelman and Ingram and he's activating both from IR this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mikeflavaz said:

I wish they'd just put this bum on IR and be done with it.  

 

if rb wasnt so thin I would drop him and never look back. . literally. pete has already made it clear Davis is going to be part of the rotation going forward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dashoe said:

 

if rb wasnt so thin I would drop him and never look back. . literally. pete has already made it clear Davis is going to be part of the rotation going forward

and you'd be silly not to trust Pete!:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe Odam said:

and you'd be silly not to trust Pete!:ph34r:

 

Makes me wonder what if Carson's situation is like that movie "Dave" with Kevin Kline. Maybe the guy hobbling around with Carson's jersey is actually a look-a-like and the actual Carson has already been released on an injury settlement.  He's currently at his home in Montana.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relax...players coming off an injury rarely practices on Wednesdays. I'll be more concerned if he doesnt get in at least a limited tomorrow.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carson was head and shoulders above Penny so all that arguing about Carson vs. Penny was just ridiculous.  However, Carson doesn't appear to be head and shoulders above Davis.  Also consider that after a 34 touch effort, Carson got hurt.  Would be reasonable for them to move towards something of a timeshare.  Maybe not 50-50 but Davis may get enough work to really eat into Carson's value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kp96 said:

Carson was head and shoulders above Penny so all that arguing about Carson vs. Penny was just ridiculous.  However, Carson doesn't appear to be head and shoulders above Davis.  Also consider that after a 34 touch effort, Carson got hurt.  Would be reasonable for them to move towards something of a timeshare.  Maybe not 50-50 but Davis may get enough work to really eat into Carson's value.

Carroll's history doesn't indicate a timeshare, despite what dashoe wants us to believe. Unless a player gets hurt during the game Pete rides primarily one RB. At this point it is a mystery which RB he will go with this week even if Carson is healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, devaster said:

Carroll's history doesn't indicate a timeshare, despite what dashoe wants us to believe. Unless a player gets hurt during the game Pete rides primarily one RB. At this point it is a mystery which RB he will go with this week even if Carson is healthy.

 

Carrols history and intent  has zero to do with what the facts and outcomes of the SEA backfield.  I don't get distracted by the nuance of injuries and  coachspeak. 

The facts are since beastmode the backfield has been a rotation of multiple rb's and  YOU CAN'T PREDICT a start a sea rb with certainty every wee for fantasy purposes .  Now if you have observed since marshawn Carroll has been extremely dissatisfied with his running game and has probably cycled through 8 or 9 rbs since marshawn searching for the results he wants.

Carson has been the designated starter since training camp yet. . . he has had only a single game out of 4 which and 25% of the fantasy season is over where he was the bellcow. 

FACTS. . . :)

Edited by dashoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrdizle said:

Practicing?

Seattle information comes in later in the day PST - 2-3 hours from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, devaster said:

Seattle information comes in later in the day PST - 2-3 hours from now.

 

oh ok.. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to say it but realistically, in a 10-teamer in particular, he's a drop. You have a three-headed committee (and potentially two receiving backs who could be in the picture later in the year), a TERRIBLE offense, and he's injury prone. The odds of him turning into even a low-end RB2 this year are fairly slim. Unfortunately the frustration of dropping him that would result from the extremely slim chance he becomes an asset is preventing me from following my own advice.

Edited by BGDDYKWL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm betting Mike Davis runs the rock this week. Not because I picked him up, but based on Carroll. I think Carson sits again. Carroll is never truthful about injuries. He is the west coast Belichick in that regard. Always has been. Used to mess with injury reports before the NFL cracked down on that.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.