Rotoworld.com Forums

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

fakespike

1 minute ago, tpat30 said:

When Fournette comes back, who scores more ROS - David Johnson or Leonard Fournette?

As bad as DJ's situation has been it will be hard for leonard to outscore him in the 2 quarters of football he has left to play this year.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Maybe Fournette feels largely responsible for the teams struggles and feels compelled to take it upon himself to get the team back on track. Could see a very motivated Fournette upon his return. 

...until he inevitably has a setback to his hammy in the second quarter. 

25 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Maybe Fournette feels largely responsible for the teams struggles and feels compelled to take it upon himself to get the team back on track. Could see a very motivated Fournette upon his return. 

Even if he figuratively puts them on his back it’ll cause it to break.

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Even if he figuratively puts them on his back it’ll cause it to break.

Hahaha, love this. First player to be put on IR with shoulder issues from having too much weight on them

11 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Even if he's active this week he definitely is a "wait and see" even with all the bye weeks. I'm assuming most of us here were burned by starting him twice this year only to play 1-2 quarters.

Yup. First time it didn't hurt me. Second time it pretty much cost me my game. So, I agree. Probably have to see him actually finish a game before inserting him into my lineup. 

If you can afford to sit Leo in his first game back, congrats to you! But rather than starting some middling flex who won't win my week, I'd bank on Leo to have a monster game. It sucks that he got hurt and aggravated the injury in his first game back, and I understand those who take the wait-and-see approach. I'm rolling him out with modest confidence, but with no regrets!

7 minutes ago, frog34 said:

If you can afford to sit Leo in his first game back, congrats to you! But rather than starting some middling flex who won't win my week, I'd bank on Leo to have a monster game. It sucks that he got hurt and aggravated the injury in his first game back, and I understand those who take the wait-and-see approach. I'm rolling him out with modest confidence, but with no regrets!

uh oh don't tempt me now..

2 hours ago, Jay85 said:

He is not coming back this week.. 

He is not coming back this season

worst hamstring injury in the history of the world

8 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Rest sweet prince ...and heal your weary hamstrings....fantasy relevance is around the corner....championships go through Leo

Figured if I quote this it will come true

Archived