Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook


fakespike

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, tpat30 said:

When Fournette comes back, who scores more ROS - David Johnson or Leonard Fournette?

 

As bad as DJ's situation has been it will be hard for leonard to outscore him in the 2 quarters of football he has left to play this year.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Maybe Fournette feels largely responsible for the teams struggles and feels compelled to take it upon himself to get the team back on track. Could see a very motivated Fournette upon his return. 

 

...until he inevitably has a setback to his hammy in the second quarter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Maybe Fournette feels largely responsible for the teams struggles and feels compelled to take it upon himself to get the team back on track. Could see a very motivated Fournette upon his return. 

Even if he figuratively puts them on his back it’ll cause it to break.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Even if he figuratively puts them on his back it’ll cause it to break.

 

Hahaha, love this. First player to be put on IR with shoulder issues from having too much weight on them

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

Even if he's active this week he definitely is a "wait and see" even with all the bye weeks. I'm assuming most of us here were burned by starting him twice this year only to play 1-2 quarters.

Yup. First time it didn't hurt me. Second time it pretty much cost me my game. So, I agree. Probably have to see him actually finish a game before inserting him into my lineup. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can afford to sit Leo in his first game back, congrats to you! But rather than starting some middling flex who won't win my week, I'd bank on Leo to have a monster game. It sucks that he got hurt and aggravated the injury in his first game back, and I understand those who take the wait-and-see approach. I'm rolling him out with modest confidence, but with no regrets!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, frog34 said:

If you can afford to sit Leo in his first game back, congrats to you! But rather than starting some middling flex who won't win my week, I'd bank on Leo to have a monster game. It sucks that he got hurt and aggravated the injury in his first game back, and I understand those who take the wait-and-see approach. I'm rolling him out with modest confidence, but with no regrets!

 

uh oh don't tempt me now..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jay85 said:

He is not coming back this week.. 

He is not coming back this season

 

worst hamstring injury in the history of the world

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Rest sweet prince ...and heal your weary hamstrings....fantasy relevance is around the corner....championships go through Leo

 

Figured if I quote this it will come true

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...