fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

I feel like I have to see him make it through a full game right now. Also want to see the snap distribution because I feel like all 3 backs will be involved in this game. However, I have the luxury of choosing between Mack or AJones over LF. I know some people are more optimistic or don’t have better options. But if you do have options, you’re not alone if you’re thinking of keeping him on the bench for this first week back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The G Man said:

Trying to decide between LF and Howard for tomorrow. Been burned twice now by this in-game hammy issue, costing me a game on one of 'em. Hard to trust now. 

Agreed...I have that same decision in 1 league and LF/Crowell decision in the other.  I believe I'm starting Howard and Crowell until I see him finish at least one game.

16 minutes ago, Damn Yankee said:

Agreed...I have that same decision in 1 league and LF/Crowell decision in the other.  I believe I'm starting Howard and Crowell until I see him finish at least one game.

I'd rather get one quarter of 4Net than a full game of Crowell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He needs the JAX defense to play well - if Colts go up, he will get game scripted out IMO and you will see Yeldon.

I think kids gonna ball out. Jaguars im sure are estactic to have him back. He must be pumped up after all these weeks sidelined. Fournette is part of their identity, and they’ve been missing that in spades lately. It’s why their defense has been playing so poorly . No one in the league really fears the Jags anymore. But mark my words, its all about to change if Lenny can stay healthy . 

12 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I think kids gonna ball out. Jaguars im sure are estactic to have him back. He must be pumped up after all these weeks sidelined. Fournette is part of their identity, and they’ve been missing that in spades lately. It’s why their defense has been playing so poorly . No one in the league really fears the Jags anymore. But mark my words, its all about to change for the 11 snaps Lenny stays healthy

Went ahead and fixed that for ya 

On 11/7/2018 at 4:06 PM, The G Man said:

Yeah, but you have to wonder if LF re-injuring the hammy (after not being eased back in) and after the Jags traded for Hyde, if Marrone will ease him back in this time. That's my concern. And, I think it's a very real concern. I can see a timeshare until LF proves he can stay healthy. 

I really don't feel this is a concern at all. The whole reason he sat at all those games through the bye is so they can put him in with no re-injury worries. Now there still might be a bit of a time-share just to get Hyde and Yeldon some touches, but not because of injury concerns.

I've been back and forth on starting him this week.

He was the majority of my auction money.  A. Brown was the 2nd most.

But I picked up Conner with all of my FAAB in week one, and I have James White as my RB2, so I don't NEED to start him this week.

That being said it's a juicy matchup vs. the Colts, but I think I'm gonna sit him another week.

I just can't pull the trigger.

Deciding between Mack, Howard, and Fournette. Seems that many of you have the same dilemma. It’s pretty much a coin flip. I’ve had each of them in my starting lineup at various times this week...

12 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

Deciding between Mack, Howard, and Fournette. Seems that many of you have the same dilemma. It’s pretty much a coin flip. I’ve had each of them in my starting lineup at various times this week...

The Jaguars pass D is pretty darn good even with Bouye out (Their #3 and #4 CBs are back this week with Patman and Hayden), but their run D not so much. I see the Colts feeding Mack all game. The Jaguars will try to feed their run game as well, but you have Hyde and Yeldon stealing carries. Then again, Howard should feed on the LIons as well. Hard to say between Mack and Howard, but in your case go ahead and bench Fournette this week. 

Edited by Jags02

9 hours ago, fruitjacket said:

I've been back and forth on starting him this week.

He was the majority of my auction money.  A. Brown was the 2nd most.

But I picked up Conner with all of my FAAB in week one, and I have James White as my RB2, so I don't NEED to start him this week.

That being said it's a juicy matchup vs. the Colts, but I think I'm gonna sit him another week.

I just can't pull the trigger.

There have been very few, if any stories that have kept me on the edge of my seat like this one did

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

There have been very few, if any stories that have kept me on the edge of my seat like this one did

I’m waiting for the movie...

• Haha 1

According NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is expected to see a "full workload" in Sunday's Week 10 game against the Colts.

i was rolling him out regardless 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Flyers_28 said:

According NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is expected to see a "full workload" in Sunday's Week 10 game against the Colts.

Sony or LF?

Just now, Saucy said:

Sony or LF?

I'm in the same predicament, both returning from injuries, both I am unsure how their snap count / targets will play out. I want to believe in Fournette as he was mine, and most of our first picks, but he has burned me twice now. 

3 hours ago, Flyers_28 said:

Which means Yeldon and Hyde will be the guys. 

21 hours ago, TonyRomo said:

So how many 1-8 owners have held on to this SOB?

Held on to Fragile Fournette.

And I am 1-8. So, good call.

Just now, id10t said:

Held on to Fragile Fournette.

And I am 1-8. So, good call.

I’m more impressed with you being 1-8 and you’re still checking fake football forums.  Leagues need more owners like you! 

• Like 1

If your struggling or need a boom game he is a must start. Esp if you don’t have safer boom options like a Flash Gordon or Aaron jones. If he plays a full game and workload he probably gets 80/1 minimum.

Just now, poofinger said:

I’m more impressed with you being 1-8 and you’re still checking fake football forums.  Leagues need more owners like you! 

I always stay commited, but I've been learning all about DFS this year to keep myself entertained.