Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook


fakespike

Recommended Posts

What a bonehead this guy is.  Dumbest thing I think I ever witnessed in a football game.  Not because of what happened, but because he wasn't even on the field during the play.  If he was on the field and involved, fine........but he wasn't.  Well on his way to the 1yard TD that would of followed on a 3TD day probably 125yards.  Idiotic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

What a bonehead this guy is.  Dumbest thing I think I ever witnessed in a football game.  Not because of what happened, but because he wasn't even on the field during the play.  If he was on the field and involved, fine........but he wasn't.  Well on his way to the 1yard TD that would of followed on a 3TD day probably 125yards.  Idiotic.

 

If that was the dumbest thing you've ever witnessed in a football game, then you didn't see this play from a few years ago...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jsch08 said:

I watched the play while it was happening and Hyde was in. Fournette is a moron.

 

Yep.  And Hyde was over there and kind of swung his arm out.  I thought for sure he was the one that got flagged.  Didn’t know Fournette was even involved until the ref said “#27”.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

I won my week, so not tripping that bad. But if he gets suspended, I’ll be hot. He was easily on his way to 30 burger (standard)  . Lenny my boy, you play with my emotions way too much. 3 straight games of 20+ , BEAST . If only this chum was healthy this whole season I wonder where he would be ranked now. My luck next year he falls to me in the draft, I pass because of his injury history. Someone will draft him , goon will play full 16 game season, while winning said owner a chip ... pahhhh . Highkill . Maybe I’ll just draft him

and cuff with Hyde later rounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

I won my week, so not tripping that bad. But if he gets suspended, I’ll be hot. He was easily on his way to 30 burger (standard)  . Lenny my boy, you play with my emotions way too much. 3 straight games of 20+ , BEAST . If only this chum was healthy this whole season I wonder where he would be ranked now. My luck next year he falls to me in the draft, I pass because of his injury history. Someone will draft him , goon will play full 16 game season, while winning said owner a chip ... pahhhh . Highkill . Maybe I’ll just draft him

and cuff with Hyde later rounds.

Agree with everything here except the full 16 games...there is no way in hell this guy will EVER play a full 16 games..EVER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I’m hoping because he was ejected he’ll just get an extra hefty fine for leaving the bench & that’s it. A suspension seems a little heavy for a slap fight

 

I thought for sure he was going to get suspended for coming off the bench and throwing punches. But I hadn’t seen the video until I watched what was just posted above. Surely he won’t get suspended for a slap. As you said, he got ejected. Hopefully a big fine on top of that is deemed sufficient. I lost M Gordon today and possibly Mack. Already have Kerryon out. I can’t lose Fournette for next week too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

 

I thought for sure he was going to get suspended for coming off the bench and throwing punches. But I hadn’t seen the video until I watched what was just posted above. Surely he won’t get suspended for a slap. As you said, he got ejected. Hopefully a big fine on top of that is deemed sufficient. I lost M Gordon today and possibly Mack. Already have Kerryon out. I can’t lose Fournette for next week too. 

We are in the exact same boat, my friend...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tomy said:

When will we know if he has a suspension??

my 2 rb are fournette and gordon... next week maybe none of them

Thats crappy. Prob by this afternoon at the latest. NFL will review incident today and determine penalty moving forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I believe he's going to get suspended.   Hope not but the fact that he wasn't even in the game, the play was over, and it was on the sidelines,  makes me think it's a no-brainer for Goodell.

 

Yep. Besides, I own him, so there's that too!

 

FML...

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The G Man said:

 

Yep. Besides, I own him, so there's that too!

 

FML...

 

Yeah...what a turn of events.  Fournette already with 20+ fantasy points.   Then after the replay of the catch, it seemed like another easy 6 and then another quarter and a half of football.   Easy 30+ point day.     From that to now him missing a game.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...