fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, ff062018 said:

He missed the only chance the Jags will have even remotely close to the GL. 20 yards in the 2nd half to finish the game with 4 fantasy points. Absolute joke. 

They should have run him 4 straight times. He was getting closer and would have scored. Terrible coaching but can’t blame Leo for that.

• Haha 1

Going to have to get him involved in the passing games if the jags want any hope to win or if we have any chance of salvaging our playoff hopes. He’s not getting any more than 20 rushing yards the rest of this game. 

Just now, cbsholy said:

How do they not bench Kessler at halftime? 

Kessler is still better than Bortles. You don’t seriously want Bortles back, do you?

1 minute ago, JHM_13 said:

Why is everyone so doom and gloom in this thread? 

Are you watching? He was stuffed 3 straight times at the 1 and the Jags will not score a TD this game.

Edited by MJJ28

Just now, MJJ28 said:

Are you watching?

Yeah but it was obvious Henry would have the better game given the schemes. Fournette will get his usual 29 carries for 70 yards. We just have to hope he gets in the end zone. I’m not losing faith

3 minutes ago, JHM_13 said:

My opponent’s defense is going to outscore my top 10 RB by 15 points on TNF of the first week of the playoffs. 

Is there a reason to not be doom and gloom?

Edited by ff062018
  • Like 2

Yeah but it was obvious Henry would have the better game given the schemes. Fournette will get his usual 29 carries for 70 yards. We just have to hope he gets in the end zone. I’m not losing faith

Fournette will be lucky to even play the second half.

He's been on the sidelines for the past 2 series.  What's up w/ that?

My opponent’s defense is going to outscore my top 10 RB by 15 points on TNF of the first week of the playoffs. 

Is there a reason to not be doom and gloom?

That’s why you need to petition the commish to drop kickers and defense

2 minutes ago, JHM_13 said:

Where’s he getting 70 yards from bro? And their only time in the red zone for this game has already passed. 

Edited by ff062018

Just now, ragrag said:

He's been on the sidelines for the past 2 series.  What's up w/ that?

I can’t coach the team. Just analyze the obvious. Guy runs for 99 yards and they roll out Lewis. I don’t know.

Where’s he getting 70 yards from bro? And their only time in the red zone for this game has already passed. 

It’s going to be OK man, have faith. 

Just now, JHM_13 said:

That’s why you need to petition the commish to drop kickers and defense

Yeah, individual players are better if you use defense. It's a lot more fair than certain teams hogging an entire defensive unit. I like kickers though. It throws a fun element in there. 

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Yeah, individual players are better if you use defense. It's a lot more fair than certain teams hogging an entire defensive unit. I like kickers though. It throws a fun element in there. 

No it throws a random, unpredictable element in there. Nothing fun about kickers. No business in FF

Edited by JHM_13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Guess I should've started Dalvin

Over Leo? Don’t be ridiculous

The ONLY chance Fournette has of salvaging his fantasy night is breaking a long TD on a broken play. Mark it down. Other than that, 20 yards max rest of game. 

2 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

man he coulda followed the FB on that 4th down and scored 

Agree I dont know why he was dancing on 4th down when he needed to just power it in 

2 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Agree I dont know why he was dancing on 4th down when he needed to just power it in 

the suspension was terrible - dude probably sat around and ate cheetos for a week 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, JHM_13 said:

Just now, JHM_13 said:

If Fournette doesn’t rebound i’ll Never draft him again

Well folks, I present to you the two stages of owning Fournette in a span of 13 minutes.

• Haha 8