fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

Seemingly endless ways that this guy has found to f--- over his owners this year. 

I dont care what happened, and I dont care why. Simply put, never again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

That's what they are saying in the game thread--but he is returning kickoffs.

Yeah hes he’s still returning kickoffs for some reason?  they aren’t letting him run, I hate the jaguars. 

Edited by Blizzard737

I wish I could rage drop him right now. I will drop him Tuesday & pick up a kicker if I have to. 

NEVER.AGAIN.

F*** YOU FOURNETTE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kessler is one of the worst QBs in history. How does he keep getting work? Fournette can't even get close to the end zone with this piece of s--- killing every drive.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, banana said:

Kessler is one of the worst QBs in history. How does he keep getting work? Fournette can't even get close to the end zone with this piece of s--- killing every drive.

I agree with this.

• Like 1

They keep using this Williams dude. If I somehow survive this guy and Keenan Allen, I don’t even think I can start him

Really wondering where this charmin-soft POS goes in drafts next year.

If anyone takes him in the first 2 rounds I’m going to smile condescendingly...until I realize that he’s likely to put up 2k yards and 15 tds while I have no shares of him anywhere. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bill_Buckner said:

Really wondering where this charmin-soft POS goes in drafts next year.

If anyone takes him in the first 2 rounds I’m going to smile condescendingly...until I realize that he’s likely to put up 2k yards and 15 tds while I have no shares of him anywhere. 

I’m using my first auction nomination on this POS for $1. He can be someone else’s problem next year because I don’t see things getting better in JAX while he’s there

• Like 1

Par for the course today for me with Leo...

Signed -

Someone with the Barkley / Fournette / Amari  trio of turds today.....

On the plus side at least Boyd got injured after he scored double digits...

I was all set to keep Leo but unless there are major changes (coaches, qb, offensive line, wrs, tes) he's just played his final game for me ever...

What a mess the jags have devolved into after last year's promising season...

Yeah this guy ultimately cost me nice money in 2 leagues.  And not because of how soft he is physically, but his last 2 weeks of duds in playoffs.  Never again, not even if he is around in the 6th will I bite.  Garbage.

• Like 1

Fournette is the worst RB playing on the worst offense in the league...would not draft even in the 10th round as I would rather have upside on my bench. Any RB in the league is better than Fournette

1 minute ago, Zuko said:

Fournette isn't enough to turn even this offense around. They need a new OC & QB.

They need to move to London and play soccer instead. Jags have no business in the NFL along with the Raiders and other tanking teams

9 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

They need to move to London and play soccer instead. Jags have no business in the NFL along with the Raiders and other tanking teams

Let's not act like the Jaguars aren't a year removed from being a quarter away from the Super Bowl. Their defense is built nice, but the complimentary offense isn't there, which starts with a above average QB alongside a playmaker WR, which they don't have. Too many teams stack the box against Fournette especially with Kessler in.

Not sure how to feel about him for next season.  It's really hard to evaluate him right now because of how hopeless the team is.  OC gone, QB benched for a third string caliber backup, banged up offensive line, team likely tanking.  For next game I can't help but feel like his ceiling is extremely low and I'm gonna be banging my head having to possibly start him again in the championship game.  For next year though, ugh.  I can't see myself taking him in the first three rounds without something drastic happening in Jacksonville.  After owning him through this year I wonder if he's really some transcendent talent that is worth chancing on again early.

Edit: Even WITH inevitable drastic changes in Jacksonville I don't know if I can stomach drafting him again early.

Edited by CharlesCC2

40 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Not sure how to feel about him for next season.  It's really hard to evaluate him right now because of how hopeless the team is.  OC gone, QB benched for a third string caliber backup, banged up offensive line, team likely tanking.  For next game I can't help but feel like his ceiling is extremely low and I'm gonna be banging my head having to possibly start him again in the championship game.  For next year though, ugh.  I can't see myself taking him in the first three rounds without something drastic happening in Jacksonville.  After owning him through this year I wonder if he's really some transcendent talent that is worth chancing on again early.

Edit: Even WITH inevitable drastic changes in Jacksonville I don't know if I can stomach drafting him again early.

It's a Todd Gurley/Jeff Fisher situation but even worse IMO. For the offense as a whole to become competent they need a new everything. They need a new offensive line (current line is horrible), they need a QB, and they need a WR1, and they probably need a new coach. There is basically no chance they fix all that in one offseason, so the offense is 2 years away from being average at a minimum (they still would need to hit on picks/signings). They are getting a new QB this offseason for sure, and they may be able to make some other minor offensive upgrades, but yea, there is zero chance it all comes together next season offensively.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Thanks 1