fakespike

Leonard Fournette 2018 Outlook

4 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/leonard-fournette-limited-workload-part-125820799.html

so it's confirmed I guess - that woulda been nice to know ..prior to the game .. 

I guess the staff wants to get fired.. You already can't throw the ball with Kessler, so let's limit the guy who gives us the best chance for success on the ground.

Edited by matthewpullman93

Straight up dookie,  I’m also glad they lost due to being one of the worst coached and run teams in football, the whole organization is a joke. They should have moved on from Bortles in 2016. The perfect fit for Kapernick is JAX. 

Hopeful he finishes the season on a low note, so we can buy low in next year's draft. Don't forget that their OL is in shambles. Even though Fournette is powerful, he can't overcome abysmal OL play. Norwell, Robinson and Linder, 3 great run blockers on IR, will be back next year. And Fournette hopefully eager to prove his worth to a new staff after a down season.

Even if his situation improves next year, which is unlikely to drastically change, he has a track record of not being able to stay on the field. He has produced for a grand total of three weeks this year, and he was ejected for half of one of those games. 

One of the draws to him was the offense would revolve around him but we have seen two weeks in a row him not be used in the second half. 

Incompetent coaching, injury prone, annual suspensions plus an ejection, terrible QB, no passing game. That's a lot to correct in one season. 

14 minutes ago, munygon2 said:

Fournette blows

Edited by jsch08

14 minutes ago, munygon2 said:

Probably just a freak injury during the game.   Not at all related to his other foot injuries.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Probably just a freak injury during the game.   Not at all related to his other foot injuries.

But it’s always something with this guy. Makes me really question his commitment. Can’t wait to rage drop him tomorrow

20 hours ago, Ace_King said:

No answer here (saying they wanted to see what Williams could do doesn't cut it), although the Post suggests the Jags are tanking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/jags-latest-odd-call-fournette-on-sideline-in-crunch-time/2018/12/16/442ab45e-0192-11e9-958c-0a601226ff6b_story.html

Both Doug Moron & Tom Chokelin should be fired 

5 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/leonard-fournette-limited-workload-part-125820799.html

so it's confirmed I guess - that woulda been nice to know ..prior to the game .. 

Those Jacksonville coaches are idiots it starts with the old man upstairs 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

But it’s always something with this guy. Makes me really question his commitment. Can’t wait to rage drop him tomorrow

I was kidding.    There's been some debate about whether or not his foot and ankle problems are chronic.   

18 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

DND forever for me.

I only got two good weeks out of my 2nd rd pick. They were Weeks 11 and 12. Same here, DND. The guy was out most of the year and sat out suspended and now they want to limit him? They are tanking for sure.

Edited by FitzMagic

I think I am ok with him blowing up for someone else next year as a 2nd/3rd rd pick. I’m not drafting this bum. Think it’s just as likely he turns into a larger version of T Rich.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsch08 said:

I think I am ok with him blowing up for someone else next year as a 2nd/3rd rd pick. I’m not drafting this bum. Think it’s just as likely he turns into a larger version of T Rich.

Yup. 'bout sums up my feelings right a bout now. 

What sucks is he has a prime matchup vs miami. Now have to look elsewhere because you just can't trust him to get the volume. Makes no sense they would put him out on the field even for kickoff returns if he had a foot injury. Sounds fishy to me.

I somehow made it to the finals drafting fournette 2nd round... but what am i supposed to do now? I have to start him if he plays. I really need him too. I hate Jacksonville 

Dropped him today & feel good about it. Screw him & JAX. Playing in the consolation game anyway so I couldn’t care less what his matchup is. Good riddance to this clown & good luck to anyone who ever rosters him in the future. I know I won’t!

maybe they slapped this tool with special teams duty to try and humble his entitled arse ... let him know he's not big enough to carry on acting the damn foo' as he has been all season - putting him on ST duty is more of a slap than benching him. 

eff this buffoon. 

In the Championship game, I dropped him for Jamall Williams. I can’t see Jacksonville putting him out there on Sunday for more than a couple carries if any at all. 

I can’t believe I traded Carson & Michel for Fournette around week 13 after Michel for Fournette was vetoed because apparently my team was too OP after it. I hate my league, I hate fantasy football, and I hate myself for making a stupid trade.

Edited by Zuko

Unless reports come out Fournette will resume his normal workload vs Miami, he shouldn't touch anyone's lineup. Incredible how a JAG replaced him for an entire half last week with Hyde a healthy scratch.

• Like 1