Rotoworld.com Forums

Julio Jones 2018 Outlook

smeeze

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

He will play everyone relax. And we wont know til friday so lets wait and see either way. Dont need 2 days and multiple pages of speculation lol.

He might play but we really don't have enough historical data on players fighting through a combination of foot, hip, and diarrhea issues.

11 minutes ago, Michael Bluth said:

Does Dr Chao specialize in poop over the internet too? 

really edgy of you to make fun of a serious issue 

"Diarrhea kills 2,195 children every day—more than AIDS, malaria, and measles combined 1. Diarrheal diseases account for 1 in 9 child deaths worldwide, making diarrhea the second leading cause of death among children under the age of 5."

and that's just children.  but by all means....enjoy your fantasy football

2 minutes ago, HTM said:

He has been like this the last several weeks no reason to think it's terribly different this week. 

Its the end of the season and they are out of playoff contention so it’s possible he gets shut down.

10 minutes ago, BeGreat said:

Its the end of the season and they are out of playoff contention so it’s possible he gets shut down.

That's a fair point but he played last week when they were eliminated. 

The dude always has something wrong. 

1 minute ago, HTM said:

That's a fair point but he played last week when they were eliminated. 

The dude always has something wrong. 

I wonder if the heat on Sarkisian will ensure that Jones plays.  

Hoping that the motivation of leading the league in receiving yards will be enough to get us through atleast this week. If they shut him down it's very likely that atleast one of Evans, Hopkins or Adams would overtake him. 

12 hours ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

I heard julio didn’t play in the 2nd half last game... is that true. Did anyone see the game?

That seems accurate.  I was sorta paying attention to it and didnt notice him on the field after his TD.  I attributed it to him battling through injuries the last couple weeks and the game well in hand by halftime that they'd rather rest him up.

12 hours ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

I heard julio didn’t play in the 2nd half last game... is that true. Did anyone see the game?

I watched it. He left to the locker room after his last TD right before half. When he came out at half time he was smiling and wanted to get back in but they held him out because it was a blow out. 

Archived