Rotoworld.com Forums

Julio Jones 2018 Outlook

smeeze

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/19/2018 at 1:49 PM, K197040 said:

He might play but we really don't have enough historical data on players fighting through a combination of foot, hip, and diarrhea issues.

How many Raiders have had foot and hip issues at the same time? Because they're always just splashing sh!t all over the field.

Julio when asked if hes playing against Car:

“I don’t know. I can’t give you anything,” he said. “I’m just working every day, and we’ll see what happens on Sunday.”

Dudes I know hes had success playing through in the past but this new hip/rib combo this week may be what finally derails the train this year.

Fire up your RAs or whoever you were able to grab, this isnt gonna be the week he barely plays and blows up for 200, gonna be a lot of sad julio owners with a 2.2 score if he plays 

If he does not practice in full I have to roll with Amari.  Tough to sit in the championship but I played hill last week and he was not at his best.  The risk of a hit with reinjury is real.  They have nothing to play for.  

Appreciate the work in getting us here. 

9 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Thanks for the update.

You're welcome. Thanks for the earnest reply. I'm sure your day was made better by that, wasn't it? 

I'm not sure if you're at work, making a hard earned buck by trying to accomplish some task your employer set you. Or maybe you're at home--2nd or third shift worker who's killing some time here in between important tasks to accomplish. Or maybe just a twelve year old sitting in class with nothing else to do. But regardless, it really means a lot to me that you would take time out of your busy day, of all the things you have on your plate today, all the personal relationships you could be working on, or all the working out you could be doing to get in shape, or all the reading you could be doing to keep your mind healthy and active, or the work in the yard or the house that you might be up to instead--that you took some small amount of time out of your day to thank a complete stranger on the internet for their post. Well, man. That means a lot to me. I've had a hard last couple of weeks, but to know that you, cnewbykkn (Norwegian? I'm trying to place that name...) are out there listening and thanking me for the things I say...it makes it all just a little bit easier. It's that human connection, you know? 

I'm putting you in for the Post of the Year award, I just emailed the mods. Thanks man. You the real MVP.

21 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

If he doesn't play, my opp will have to go with Alshon. From a WR1 to a WR2, I'm okay with that. Rest easy, Big J.

Yes coming into the thread where most posters own the guy wishing ill on all are chances is super classy. 

Piss off.

2 minutes ago, HTM said:

Yes coming into the thread where most posters own the guy wishing ill on all are chances is super classy. 

Piss off.

LOL. Do you actually think my 'wishing ill' has any effect on the world? Do you think I'm a wizard? Honestly...do you? Do you think there are wizards in the world? Like, magic, spell-casting, harry potter wizards?

There aren't. My saying anything here has zero effect on whether he plays. I mean...you get that, right? 

And do you also get that I do not care at all about whether your team does poorly or well? If you get that, then why in the world are you getting so bent out of shape? Do you have a sense of humor? At all? Because it really seems like you're a guy who thinks that internet posts could affect his FF matchup, and that I am trying to personally screw you over in that way.

Is that...is that what you think?

3 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

LOL. Do you actually think my 'wishing ill' has any effect on the world? Do you think I'm a wizard? Honestly...do you? Do you think there are wizards in the world? Like, magic, spell-casting, harry potter wizards?

There aren't. My saying anything here has zero effect on whether he plays. I mean...you get that, right? 

And do you also get that I do not care at all about whether your team does poorly or well? If you get that, then why in the world are you getting so bent out of shape? Do you have a sense of humor? At all? Because it really seems like you're a guy who thinks that internet posts could affect his FF matchup, and that I am trying to personally screw you over in that way.

Relax, it's the holidays...he just told you he smelled something that was stale.  You can choose to clean up your trail or live with it.

19 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

No, I don't think you have any effect. 

I don't think what you did was funny. I don't think anyone here does. Maybe your sense of humor is broken. 

I think its low class to go into an opposing players thread (where all his owners hang out) and wish ill on his chances of playing. 

37 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

If he doesn't play, my opp will have to go with Alshon. From a WR1 to a WR2, I'm okay with that. Rest easy, Big J.

Just now, Pooskay said:

Tis the season.

In other news, Jeffery is on the same level of Julio this week, IMO.

And Alshon probably has a better chance of big game...that's why it's amusing. 

59 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

R E L A X

2 minutes ago, furbz420 said:

@Brotherbock easily some of the dumbest, least funny posts I've seen on these message boards. Take some time off there Champ and calm down.

giphy.gif

lol. Okay friend. I'll try to relax, because clearly I'm the one who's worked up here. Not at all the people who are freaking out in reply to me. :D

1 hour ago, psygolf said:

Relax, it's the holidays...he just told you he smelled something that was stale.  You can choose to clean up your trail or live with it.

That's fine. I have no problem with someone not thinking a mild attempt at humor was funny. They can't all be gems :) I just think it's funny when people take ownership of a thread, as if the Julio thread is a thread only for people who own Julio. Rather than a thread for anyone who is interested in his outlook. As the thread title might imply.

But that's okay. If people are this sensitive, I'll stop.

1 hour ago, HTM said:

No, I don't think you have any effect. 

I don't think what you did was funny. I don't think anyone here does. Maybe your sense of humor is broken. 

I think its low class to go into an opposing players thread (where all his owners hang out) and wish ill on his chances of playing. 

Look man, I honestly am sorry if I upset you. Not my intent at all. Certainly didn't think a low-effort post would cause this much hubbub. 

But seriously--take a breath for a second. Do you actually think I want your team, or anyone else's team (aside from my opp :) ) to do bad? Do you really think I'm attacking you here? I'm not. Nothing I posted above in any way hurt you. It's 'low class' to post in a thread dedicated to a player's outlook that it would be better for me if he didn't play? Low class? Because his playing would benefit you, and not benefit me? I just don't get that. Not an attack, I honestly just don't see why you would be upset. I was starting Boyd last week, and I'm positive my opp this week was a bit happy that Boyd won't be playing this week. And I don't take offense to that, even when he says that he is.

So I am sorry if I upset you. I just think your reaction is...odd. Anyway, honestly, good luck this week, Julio or no.

Edit: okay, actually done now, just wanted to apologize first. Peace.

Archived