MikeScoop

$30 ESPN 12-Team Roto League Needs A Few Dedicated Managers

Recommended Posts

I set up this competitive, non-keeper league on ESPN last season and it was very successful. We now need a few good managers for the 2018 season.

This is a 12 Team, Roto-Scoring league, make sure you know the Categories we have; OPS instead of AVG, QS instead of Wins, and SVHD replacing Saves, as they can be sparse in a competitive 12-team league.
We use a FAAB system with a budget of 100 for the season.


There is a $30 buy-in to be paid prior to the draft via LeagueSafe. If your dues aren't paid before the draft, you will be replaced.

Our League Payout is;  First: $270, Second: $60, Third: $30. 
Once the league is full, we will determine our draft date/time.


If you are interested, please leave me your name and email address.

-MIke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested, like the categories and FAAB.  Hoping its an auction draft?  can you email me at ggd@hotmail.ca with more info re. roster sizes ect.. thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, gditty said:

I'm interested, like the categories and FAAB.  Hoping its an auction draft?  can you email me at ggd@hotmail.ca with more info re. roster sizes ect.. thanks!

redraft league, live snake draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're still looking for members, I'm interested. I can be reached at richardewell(at)rocketmail(dot)com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ewell said:

If you're still looking for members, I'm interested. I can be reached at richardewell(at)rocketmail(dot)com

sending an invite, welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dave15 said:

Interested.

pat1dave(at)msn.com

sending now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interested if you have two spots remaining.  Looking to join a league along with another owner. 

Bryce.olson513@gmail.com

Evanolson10@gmail.com

 

Please let me know if full. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bryce olson said:

Interested if you have two spots remaining.  Looking to join a league along with another owner. 

Bryce.olson513@gmail.com

Evanolson10@gmail.com

 

Please let me know if full. thanks

sending invites!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...