Sign in to follow this  
humesmasonry

When should Acuna be drafted?

In a standard H2H redraft.

He is having a fine Spring, to put it lightly. 

Where is everyone targeting him? Where do you hope to possibly nab him, but how high will you reach...If he interests you at all?

Edited by humesmasonry

I have no idea what his current ADP is but I might target him in the 7th round of my redraft.  If I'm having a few drinks,  it could happen a bit sooner.  Sober and in anything less than a 12 man, round 10ish or after.

Would depend on how bad you want him. Average is probably be 10 but he is a hot commodity Might take a 9 or maybe even an 8 .

28 minutes ago, HighHeat17 said:

Would depend on how bad you want him. Average is probably be 10 but he is a hot commodity Might take a 9 or maybe even an 8 .

His average right now is about 100 - over the next 10 days as probably 80+% of the draft/auctions in America happen my guess is it settles in around 80 and that again is "average"  lots of leagues my guess is he goes 6th-7th round  - he shouldnt go that early and that was kind of the question, where should be go.  I think around 10-12th round myself is where he SHOULD go

I kept him in my H2H Keep 6 8x8 league.  Long term keeper potential so I was afraid someone would really reach before I got a chance to get him in the 7th. It's risky to keep a guy without a MLB at bat but from everything I have read he is a special player.

Tough to say in standard redraft being he will start in the minors so the Braves can save a year of service time.

Ideally round 13 or later in standard, but realistically your probably going to have to take him round 9 or 10 after this hot spring.