ajs723

Theo Riddick 2018 Outlook

If you were ever going to consider Riddick I think today’s the day. 

Should get 100% of the RB targets, which may be quite a few considering Chicago’s going to be all over Matt. Think he is a very strong FLEX play in PPR.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swagitude said:

Im in the same dilemma. Lamar Jackson said theyre gnna throw vs the raiders so the probably drops gus's value. 

I doubt Lamar is just going to tell them the game plan. That isn’t my concern. My concern is how much Gus is used vs. the other backs.

11 minutes ago, arielk31 said:

What do we think about him in Standard? Volume should be there but how many yards can he log?

I don't think his value is anywhere as close as in ppr. He could get some decent yards, but he is more of a sure bet for high catch #.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dalton Gang said:

I doubt Lamar is just going to tell them the game plan. That isn’t my concern. My concern is how much Gus is used vs. the other backs.

This past sunday was a run heavy approach where the receivers did nothing. Jackson is gnna air it out this week making sure he quiets all the doubters on his passing skills and making sure his recievers have some fun also. If this wasnt your concern then, it should be now. Gus wasnt utilized in the passing game. 

Well it would’ve been nice to have that TD but Stafford just botched everything today without mercy. 

Still, solid FLEX production in PPR.

4 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

How does a everyone feel about him as a flex this week?

Like the chance for garbage time and dump off passes. Should get a few carries too

7 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

How does a everyone feel about him as a flex this week?

I am starting him in PPR b/c Kerryon/Mack injuries.  Should get a lot of work against the Rams.  I'd guess he does better than last week's 13 ppr points.

Besides Golladay, who else can catch the ball in Detroit? Wouldn't be surprised if he gets 10 targets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cs3 said:

Besides Golladay, who else can catch the ball in Detroit? Wouldn't be surprised if he gets 10 targets.

Riddick will likely receive the most targets on the Lions.

Is Theo Riddiculous in line for a great game this week against LAR?  It is a home game in the dome, and they will need to pass all the time.  Could you see Theo getting 12 targets in the passing game?

Anyone starting? Im thinking about it in PPR if Kerryon doesnt play. ESPN has him at 6.9 right now which seems low to me? Maybe im just optimistic 

3 hours ago, slothfantasy said:

Anyone starting? Im thinking about it in PPR if Kerryon doesnt play. ESPN has him at 6.9 right now which seems low to me? Maybe im just optimistic 

KJ’s not playing..

Such a low ceiling, seemingly and an uninspiring floor

Looks like he is an 11.7 in PPR on ESPN (6.9 is standard) to me which seems a little on the high side for an expectation considering game script should favor Blount against the Cardinals. I think he is in the flex conversation though and could definitely get 11.7 in PPR even without a TD. 

Edited by Jaw1
  • Like 1